Micron Vacuum Gauges
Showing all 8 results
Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge$799.00
The DigiVac Bullseye Precision Gauge with Bluetooth is the world’s first Bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring one-of-a-kind patented vacuum graphing and Digivac’s “Vacuum Gauge” app
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple iOS and android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or pumpdowns
- Use battery power or standard microB-USB power
Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor$543.58
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Gauge with Varian/Agilent 531 sensor
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge$489.25
This Micron Gauge was designed for HVAC technicians. Innovative visual graphing features pinpoint the problem in real time (Leak, Pump, Outgas, Stable).
- Visual graphing feature right on the display
- Display pinpoints the root of the problem so you get it right the first time
- Show your techinical savvy and guarantee reduced call backs through on board diagnostics and intelligent analytics.
- Put it anywhere with its magnet and kickstand
- 1/4″ Male Flare fitting and includes YJ part 69071 1/4″ female to female flare adapter
- Rugged carrying case designed for instrument, sensor and adapters
Model 215H | Vacuum control, transmitter and alerting$668.37
This highly useful vacuum instrument measures vacuum from 1 – 1999 microns. Includes relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes calibrated against a NIST stanadard to a Hastings DV-6M sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge$1,187.44
The DigiVac Waterproof Bullseye is the ruggedized version of the world’s first bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring a protective outer case. Allows for field use in any weather condition, including rain and snow!
Waterproof Vacuum Gauge
- Rugged Weather proof package, cable and sensor
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple ios and android) and share data via dropbox, email or google drive.
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Email time vs vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or evacuation
- Uses battery power or standard microB-USB power for longer monitoring of vacuum data lasting days or weeks
Model 100H | Portable Vacuum Gauge with Hastings DV-6M$556.97
Portable medium vacuum diagnostic gauge with large LCD
- Ideal portable vacuum gauge for anybody needing to measure vacuum pressure with included Hastings DV-6M Thermocouple sensor
- Rugged Gauge that operates on easily replaced D-Batteries
- Perfect portable vacuum gauge for cryogenic servicing of vacuum jacketed pipe
- Every Model 100H is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST traceable standard
TracVac Meter for Vacuum Pressure Trends$510.06
Break-away from analog sweep with this rugged thermocouple vacuum meter! Provides a progressive display to alert you to vacuum trends and is your partner in keeping your vacuum process within an accurate range.
- Provides millitorr/micron unit readings [Range 1-760,000 microns] includes 531 Sensor
- Indicates trending data: visually illustates vacuum pressure rate of change over decade range
- Applications: laboratory, distillation, good visual go or no-go process vacuum gauge
Model 200m | Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller (Microns)From: $510.06
A variation of DigiVac’s best-selling Model 200 with readings in microns. This digital vacuum controller and gauge measures through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200m Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration