Showing 1–12 of 110 results
Agilent / Varian 531 Thermocouple Gauge | F0472301$105.50
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitor to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identicall to Agilent 536 sensors
Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller | Model 200From: $481.53
The DIGIVAC Model 200 is the industry’s best value for a rugged digital vacuum controller & gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200 Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
- Applications: laboratory, coating, metalizing, distillation, refrigeration
531 Thermocouple Plus$66.95
Equivalent type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- Soldered and rugged design for years of use
- Field replaceable sensor
- Perfect for OEM applications that require low cost readings in the 300-500 micron pressure range
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out
Vacuum Gauge With Real-Time Analytics | Bullseye Precision GaugeFrom: $462.47
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Inland® 45 Rough Pump Oil | 1 Gal.$118.45
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer and scientific instruments
- Is the newest grade of oil for mechanical vacuum pumps
- Has a boiling point at 0.01 Torr at 133 degrees Celsius
- Has a pour point of -59 degrees Celsius
- Reclaimable and compatible with Viton
Bullseye Micron Gauge HVAC kit$475.00
This Micron Gauge was designed for HVAC technicians. Innovative visual graphing features pinpoint the problem in real time (Leak, Pump, Outgas, Stable).
- Visual graphing feature right on the display
- Display pinpoints the root of the problem so you get it right the first time
- Show your techinical savvy and guarantee reduced call backs through on board diagnostics and intelligent analytics.
- Put it anywhere with its magnet and kickstand
- 1/4″ Male Flare fitting and includes YJ part 69071 1/4″ female to female flare adapter
- Rugged carrying case designed for instrument, sensor and adapters
This free software installs on Windows laptops and enables you to have a virtual view of your vacuum gauge from your computer.
- Allows the current real time vacuum reading to be viewed on computer
- Enables logging in Excel readable .csv file format with time & vacuum reading
- Plots the vacuum vs. time information in linear and logarithmic formats for up to 48 hours
- Print out graph of vacuum vs. time data
- Allows you to print out data with adjustable intervals
- Really easy to use
Hastings DV-6M Thermocouple Gauge Tube$92.91
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorrs
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Range with accuracy is 1 – 2000 microns
- Millivolt output
Replacement Charcoal Filter | Part No. AC-10S$18.50
DigiVac recommends replacing your charcoal filter every 30 days. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems.
Active Gauge Controller and Vacuum Transmitter with Display | Model 22W LCD$442.00
Ultra Compact thermocouple vacuum transmitter that delivers big results.
- Active gauge can easily be popped off included 531 sensor and switched out/no tools required
- Includes RS232 and 5 Volt Analog output
- Bright LCD display for local reading of vacuum pressure
- Applications: freeze dryers, refrigeration systems, assembly lines, vacuum ovens, laboratory
Agilent/Varian 536 Thermocouple Tube KF25, NW25 | L6141309$157.08
The 536 Thermocouple Gauge Tube is a welded 304 stainless steel version of the 531 with KF25 flange and an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life.
Hastings DV-6R Thermocouple Gauge Tube$107.64
Hastings DV-6R thermocouple vacuum gauge tube, ruggedized
- millivolt output
- Total range of 1 0 2000 microns
- Range with accuracy of 1 – 2000microns