Introducing the new Ai UL/CSA certified 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens. This certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while the 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and requires minimum maintenance
- More accurate vacuum gauge readings, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- Cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates.
- Higher productivity and superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Quick delivery and two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes
About this Vacuum Oven Series
AT19 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of Across International’s vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
Vacuum Oven Features
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai UL/CSA certified 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|Ai UL/CSA certified 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven||5 pcs|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings, which provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge, which provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves, which give you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves, which provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers, which keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation, which prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior, which provides exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from Across International engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Benefits of Vacuum Control on Vacuum Ovens:
- Providing precise control to the drying process enabling a more repeatable drying process and drying result
- Slowing down the initial pumpdown of a vacuum drying process helps do 2 things: ensures lighter materials are not sucked into the vacuum pump and ensures more delicate materials are not put under undo molecular stress
- Enabling the sequential separation of components to be removed while leaving others like in the example of residual solvent evaporation (Different solvents have different boiling points)
VPPM software combined with the Vapor Pressure Controller (VPC) allows you to set up a profile for your vacuum system, determining when it holds pressure or ramps up/down. Additionally, this software allows you to set a timeframe, in seconds, of how long each case occurs.
For multiple vacuum oven control with one vacuum controller consider the Concerto. The Concerto vacuum controller can control up to 4 vacuum ovens with one pump. We would recommend the IDP15 for controlling multiple vacuum ovens with the Concerto.