The Bullseye DASH is the 1st portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer (CM) Gauge that both powers and displays the vacuum readings of capacitance manometers.
- Portable and battery operated, great for confirming readings of multiple capacitance manometers on a system
- Rugged design of gauge with solid state electronics for durability and long lifespan with proper maintenance
- Sensors supported include: Inficon: Porter; MKS: AA01, 722B, 730B; KJLC: Carbon, ACG (Note: Capacitance Manometer sold separately)
What the Bullseye DASH Stands For:
- D – Direct Measurement of Capacitance Manometer
- A – Active Monitoring
- S – Scientific Applications
- H – Historical Data Tracking, High (Vacuum)
- R&D temporary test system measurement that requires the direct measurement accuracy of Capacitance Manometers
- For operators wanting to double check their instruments that are installed on tools and vacuum systems
- Use as a field calibration standard for thermal gauges installed in systems
- Versatile Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple iOS and Android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- From the Vacuum Gauge 2.0 App – Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or pump-downs
Portable and Precise
- Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation
- Solid state electronics built into a handheld gauge that operates using AA batteries and lasts 20 hours when used with a porter CM or 7 hours with a standard ambient capacitance manometer
- Versatility with 12 different measuring units (micron, Torr, Inches of Hg, kPa, Inches of H20, millitorr, mbar, Pa, PSIA, mm of Hg, bar, and mm of H2O)
- Calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (NIST certification and documentation is optional)
Graphing and Analysis
- Patented vacuum graphing displays vacuum and time data
- Visual graphing right on the display that identifies current system status
- Vacuum Analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level
NOTE: This gauge is also available in non-Bluetooth version here
- If you have an Android device with a Version 10+, please visit this app page to download the free app.
- If you have an Android device with a Version under 10, or an Apple device, please visit this app page to download the free app.
- The Bullseye PC Logger dongle “The Arrow“ enables any Bluetooth Bullseye gauge (Original Bullseye, Piezo or DASH) to log data directly to a PC over a wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Target Tracker: Allows users to seamlessly capture, view and record their system performance in real time. Transmits the Bullseye’s information directly to your desktop when paired with the Arrow.
Sensors supported include:
|MKS||AA01; 722B; 730B|
(Note: Capacitance Manometer sold separately)
Watch this video of Tim Collins (DigiVac’s CEO) using the Bullseye DASH to instrument our vacuum pump down solution to verify function and safety. And this video overviews Bullseye’s use in understanding vacuum system function and performance.