MKS 275 Convectron Sensor | 1/8″ NPT or KF16 | Convection Enhanced Pirani Gauges
These MKS 275 Convectron sensors offer the best reproducibility for rough vacuum gauge sensors. They also have a wide range from 10-4 to 1000 mbar/Torr. The Granville Phillips division of MKS are the manufacturers and the inventors of this technology. (MKS 275071, MKS 275203).
They can be used in many industrial applications such as semiconductor manufacturing, load locks, leak detection, vacuum coating, and freeze dryers. Features a 0.001 to 1000 Torr vacuum measurement range.
MKS 275 Convectron Sensor Overview
- Ideal for foreline measurement and vacuum control
- 1.0 x 10-4 to 1000 Torr measurement range
- Bakeable and radiation-resistant versions are available (contact us for availability)
- Low cost, rugged design
- Fitting type: 1/8″ NPT or ISO KF16
- 1/8″ NPT: 0.125 NPT male fitting (MKS 275071)
- ISO KF16: Size NW16 ISO-KF flange fitting (MKS 275203)
- The convection enhanced pirani gauges work with the DigiVac StrataVac Controller and can be calibrated with the controller for optimal accuracy. NIST certified calibration is also available (add this option at check-out).
- Ideal if you need a replacement gauge for GP 275, 375, and 475 convection gauge controllers or other compatible controllers
- Note: Interconnect cable sold separately
- Gauges are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
Type: Vacuum Gauge
Sensor Type: Convection-enhanced Pirani
Measurement Range: 1.0 x 10-4 to 1000 Torr
Fitting Type: 1/8″ NPT or KF16 (depending on option selected)
Filament: Gold Plated Tungsten
Exposed Materials: 304 stainless steel, borosilicate glass, Kovar®, Alumina, NiFe alloy, polyimide
Bake Out Temperature: 150°C
Operating Temperature: 4 – 50°C
Installation Orientation: Horizontal preferred
Internal Volume: 35 cm3 (2.14 in3)
Maximum Internal Pressure: 150 psi