The DigiVac Model 200 Micron Gauge is a laboratory-grade vacuum gauge with micron readings. This digital vacuum gauge measures 1 micron to 1999 microns with accuracy you can rely on.
- The Model 200 Micron Gauge is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- Comes complete ready to measure vacuum: Display gauge, sensor cable, power and an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor with NPT vacuum interface
- Every Model 200m Vacuum Gauge is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- NIST Certification with documentation is an available option
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts. This feature also helps there is a less of a need of frequent calibrations.
- Measurement Range: 1 micron to 1,999 microns (millitorr)
- Range: 1 – 2000 millitorr (microns)
0 to 9 millitorr +/- 1 millitorr
10 to 500 millitorr +/- 10% of reading
500 to 999 millitorr +/- 15% of reading
The Model 200 is also available in Torr Vacuum Readings with 5V output for PLC input