2C to 8C Compact Vaccine Refrigerator with alarms | 4.2 Cubic Foot | UL
Ideal for Covid-19 Vaccination Sites, Health Centers, Medical Labs and Pharmacies for Drug Storage
This 2C to 8C Compact Vaccine Refrigerator with high and low alarms is perfect for medical labs and pharmacies or COVID vaccination centers that need to store vaccines, pharmaceutical samples and products. Built to meet CDC and VFC guidelines.
This 4.2 cubic foot vaccine refrigerator chamber dimensions are: 20″ Width x 16.5″ Depth x 25″Height. This freezer will fit at least 1000 Pfizer COVID Vaccine Doses, at lest 1000 J&J COVID Vaccine Doses, and at least 500 Moderna COVID vaccine doses. Call me to discuss your needs.
Moderna COVID Vaccine Storage Requirements Prior to Administration:
- Vaccine vials may be stored in the refrigerator between 2°C and 8°C (36°F and 46°F) for up to 30 days before vials are punctured
- After 30 days, remove any remaining vials from the refrigerator and discard following manufacturer and jurisdiction guidance on proper disposal
- Thawed vaccine cannot be refrozen
Pfizer COVID Vaccine Storage Requirements Prior to Administration:
- Before mixing, the vaccine may be stored in the refrigerator between 2°C and 8°C (36°F and 46°F) for up to 120 hours (5 days)
- After 120 hours (5 days), remove any remaining vials from the refrigerator and discard following the manufacturer’s and your jurisdiction’s guidance on proper disposal
J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Storage Information:
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)’s adenovirus-vectored vaccine will be delivered at a temperature of −20 °C. It will be delivered as 10 vials per carton and 48 cartons per shipper case. The carton dimensions are 3.66″ L × 1.5″ W × 2.13″D. The shipper dimensions are 15.06″ L × 9.38″ W × 4.5″D. Each shipper will contain 2,400 doses; five doses per vial.
It can be stored for up to three months in the refrigerator (2–8° C).
2C to 8C Vaccine Refrigerator Features
- UL certified
- High accuracy temperature controller with high sensitivity sensors keep temperatures within 2~8°C
- World class compressors and condensers provide reliable performance
- Backup battery keeps controller running for 72 hours for alarm purpose in case of power failure
- Lock-able door for added security
- HCFC-free refrigerant
- ±2°C temperature uniformity
- Audio and visual alarms
- Durable and easy-to-clean interior
- Remote Alarm
- Power failure protection, sensor failure protection, high/low temperature, backup battery protection
- Built to meet CDC and VFC guidelines
- Great for Covid-19 specimens, vaccine and medicine storage
- Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
- This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.
DigiVac offers a wide range of sizes of vaccine refrigerators. Lead times vary but we can work with you on a plan to supply your needs. Contact us today.