Agilent IDP-3 Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump 60Hz with Power Cord
The IDP-3 scroll pump is cleaner, quieter and easier to maintain than rotary vane pumps
- Clean with less maintenance
~ Oil-free which means no pump oil changes
~ You don’t have to worry about oil back streaming or migrating into your process
- Really quiet – you can easily have a conversation while it is running right next to you
- Pumping Speeds of 2.1 CFM or 3.6 m3/h at 60 Hz with a base pressure of 250 millitorr
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
The Agilent IDP-3 scroll pump does not contain corrosive, explosive or particulate forming gases.
Clean. Quiet. Reliable. Oil Free
Hermetically Sealed: Dry scroll vacuum pump that employs a hermetic where the motor and bearings are located outside the vacuum space at atmospheric pressure which completely isolates all pumped gases
Easy on the Ears: Super quiet operation with noise level of around the normal speaking range
Less downtime, lower ownership costs: With regular use you can expect reliable operation and low down time. Tip seals should be changed in every 2-3 year intervals
Unlike traditional pumps that demand hours of scheduled maintenance, IDP scroll pumps require a simple seal replacement that takes about
15 minutes. And even this procedure can be performed infrequently, because Agilent solid tip seals are built to last up to 3 years.
Dry scroll pumps also eliminate expensive oil topping, changing, and disposal—plus the risk of pump seizure. Even better, you won’t have to
worry about oil leaks/spills, or hazardous waste disposal of used oil.
Reliable Operation: Better performance than pumps of similar size Isolated Dry Pumps (IDP) rapidly pump down to low base pressures,
maximizing turbo pump performance and system reliability
Pumping Speed: 60 Hz / 24 VDC 60 L/min
Base Pressure: 3.3 x 10-1 mbar or 2.5 x 10-1 Torr
Common Applications: Leak detection, Gas chromatography and Mass spectrometry, Helium recirculation
The Agilent IDP-3 is the lightest, most compact primary pump that you can rely on!
|Shipping Dimensions||22 x 11 x 15 in|
- FRACTION FINDER | Real-Time Distillation Monitoring System $4,000.00
- Bullseye DASH | Portable Capacitance Manometer Power and Display $699.00
- Bullseye Precision Gauge -531 | included upgraded Agilent 531 Sensor $570.76
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751