TriScroll 600 Vacuum Pump
Agilent Varian TriScroll 600 Oil-Free Dry Scroll Vacuum Pumps | 1-Phase Motor PTS06001UNIV
Call for current lead time
Agilent Varian TriScroll 600 Oil-free Dry Scroll Pump Features → Benefits
- Produce oil-free vacuum at high speed and low ultimate pressure.
- Proven reliability and durability
- Superior cost of ownership and consistent performance
Pumping Speed: 17.7 CFM
Agilent Part Number: PTS03001UNIV
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Primary backing pump for turbo systems
- General purpose laboratory applications
- Beam Lines
- Drying Ovens
- Load Locks and Transfer Chambers
- Manufacturing/Glove Box Enclosers
- Leak Detection
- Steady and high gas load applications
- LC/MS and TOFMS where high pumping speeds are required
Agilent backs their vacuum pumps with a 12 month warranty
TriScroll-600 Oil-free Pump, Dry Inverter vacuum pump is designed to provide years of trouble-free service if maintenance procedures and intervals are observed.
Bearing grease replenishment and tip seal replacement is recommended when pump base pressure has risen to an unacceptably high level for your application.
Bearings, rotary seals and O-rings should also be replaced if the pump exhibits humming or grinding noises from the bearings. Main bearing life may be shortened if your application requires the pumping of high quantities of water vapor. Use of the bearing purge kit will keep this water from impacting bearing life.
Read our blog here on 8 Instillation Tips for Leak-Free Vacuum Systems.