Ai -40C SS cold trap 4.6L Capacity | 316L Stainless Steel Cold Trap w/ KF25 Ports | ETL Certified
The new Ai 3rd Gen -40°C/F T40 cold traps all come ETL certified, standard. They have a small footprint, but at the same time, offering you the same cooling power. New features include a large 316L SST 4.6 liter trap, 316L corrosion-resistant trapping layers and vacuum connections, PTFE encapsulated silicone sealing gasket, upward KF25 vacuum connections provide you safer and easier vacuum tubing connection and removal. No chilling fluid required, just plug and play.
Grade 316, also called “The Food Grade Stainless” or “Marine Grade Stainless”. Grade 316L, the low carbon version of 316 and is immune from sensitization (grain boundary carbide precipitation). It is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components (over 6mm).
This -40 Cold Trap made with 316L delivers excellent toughness, even down to cryogenic temperatures.
Compared to chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steels, 316L stainless steel offers: higher creep, stress to rupture and tensile strength at elevated temperatures.
316L grade has the following advantage compared to regular grade Stainless Steel:
- Extremely stains, corrosion, oxidation and pitting resistant
- Considerably more resistant to humidity, chlorine, sulfuric acid, chlorides, bromides, iodides and fatty acids
- Excellent formability
- Easier to clean
- Rupture and tensile strength at high temperatures
- Excellent toughness and pressure performance at cryogenic temperatures
- 316L stainless steel (containing molybdenum) is required when manufacturing certain pharmaceutical, medical, surgical or chemical equipment in order to avoid excessive metallic contamination
- Longer equipment life expectancy
Ai T40x-UL -40C cold trap features
- No chilling fluid needed, just plug and play (No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed)
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
- Corrosion-resistant 316L grade stainless steel for trap and all vacuum connections
- Large 4.6 liter trap capacity
- Drain port with open/close valves allows for easy liquid removal
- Small footprint, built-in swivel casters for mobility
DigiVac also offers a -80 SS Plug in cold trap. Find details here.
Refurbished -80 or -40 Cold Traps may be available (110V only). Refurbished units come with a 3-month warranty.
Refurbished units condition are used with possible minor cosmetic damage (scratches). They have been fully inspected and thoroughly cleaned.
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai T40x-UL -40°C/°F cold trap||1 pc|
|Radiator cleaning brush||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets|
|User’s manual||1 pc|