Thermocouple Vacuum Gauge | bracket for pole mounting or bench top available
These economical Analog controllers are noted for their fast response and high stability.
- The Analog Vacuum Gauge offers an easy, accurate calibration procedure with dry air
- Can be operated on any voltage between 100 and 240 VAC without rewiring or switching
- NIST traceable calibration certificates may be purchased with initial order
- Gauges are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
- CE, UL, and CSA marked
This Classic Analog Vacuum Gauge Package Includes:
- Economical analog display
- Available in panel-mount and benchtop-mount versions (both are compatible with the DV-6M series tubes)
- Includes a 10′ sensor cable (SC-Hast-RJ12-10) and one SEN-DV-6M tube (1/8″ NPT male)
4 Simple Steps for Classic Analog Vacuum Gauge Set-Up:
- Plumb the thermocouple sensor into the system to be measured, taking care to keep the stem down
- Install the display into its table top or benchtop location
- Connect the power and gauge tube
- Read vacuum!
Note: If the 6-VG-P or 6NT-VG-P is purchased, it needs to be mounted. Please refer to the Operation Manual found below under Downloads.