The FRACTION FINDER ensures precision and repeatability for every short path distillation run, which translates to purer, more consistent distillate products. This in-line molecular detection system can be used to find fractions during short path and wiped film distillation.
- In-line UV fluorescence sensor with real-time digital display
- Portable and in-situ, ideal for confirming distillation contents at any given moment
- Assess trends, observe for oddities, and optimize SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Track fractions and fraction changes so that you can make the most optimal process decisions
- System includes: Fraction Finder display, sensor, cords, and light-blocking tape
The traditional method of botanical distillation has been using temperature, vacuum, flow, and color changes to determine fraction changes. The FRACTION FINDER provides a more direct and scientific method of doing this, acting as an additional tool for operators.
Fraction Finder Applications
- Fractional Distillation: Detect fraction changes between “Heads”, “Main Body”, and “Tails”
- Supports: Short path distillation, wiped film evaporation, thin film distillation
- NOTE: If you are interested in using this Arometrix technology for extraction, please see the Extraction Finder package page
In-Line Distillation Detection
- UV fluorescence sensor that attaches directly on the glassware apparatus
- Real-time sensor readings which transmit to a digital readout
- Graphical display for instant determination of fractions
Intuitive Molecular Tracking for Short Path Distillation
- Identify transitions between distillation fractions, also known as “Heads”, “Main Bodies”, and “Tails”
- Track for the appearance of botanical fractions
- Set Molecule indicators and “Custom” wavelength ranges to track fluorescent signals for molecules of interest
Revolutionary Software Analytics
- User-friendly touch-screen allows for overlaying and zooming in on wavelength fluorescence
- Record, export, and review process data in a CSV file after the process
- Update software with easily downloadable software with releases every few months
Learn more at Arometrix.com.