Manual Bellows Sealed SS Angle Valves (KF flanged)
Manual bellows valves that are reliable, economical, general-purpose valves for HV and UHV applications requiring cleanliness and corrosion resistance.
Manual Bellows Valve Features
- Leak rate across seat: 2×10-9 mbar L/s
- Pressure Max: Atmospheric pressure
- Pressure Min: 1×10-9 Torr
- Feature fluorocarbon o-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals (select copper for higher temperature bakeout and better ultimate vacuum)
- Available in manual or pneumatic actuation
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
In the open position
Edge-welded bellows and valve seat move out of the gas path thereby achieving high conductance
For HV and UHV applications requiring cleanliness and corrosion resistance.
NOTE: there is a wide variety of standard tube sizes from 3/8″ to 4″. Other sizes and valves with mixed flanges are available on request.
NOTE: Pneumatic valves require a solenoid operator (sold separately). Please submit a contact us form for the sizes/voltages that are available.