The 10 Torr capacitance manometer is a reliable and highly accuracy capacitance gauge that can measure vacuum from full scale from 1mT to 10 Torr with up to .2% accuracy.
- Sensor is double protected from harmful contaminants
- Rapid recovery from atmospheric pressure
- Excellent long-term signal stability
- Clean room compliant
10 Torr Capacitance Manometer Features:
- Fast stability after power on and recovery from atmospheric pressure
- Corrosion resistant ceramic sensor
- Excellent long term signal stability
- Temperature compensated
- Clean room compliant: sensor double protected from contamination
- One push button zero function
- 2 set-points and RS232 interface
- Analog output: 0 to 10 VDC
- Wetted Materials: Aluminum oxide ceramic Stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Compliance and Standards: CE, RoHS, UL, CSA, EN, and SEMI
- Power and display measurement readings: StrataVac and StrataVac Touch
Ambient Capacitance Gauge Function
The Ambient Capacitance Gauge consists of a capacitive sensor element made of aluminum oxide ceramics and electronics
which convert the capacitance into a DC voltage output signal. The output signal is linear to the measured pressure and independent of the gas type.
Mount the gauge so that no vibrations occur. The 10 Torr capacitance manometer may be mounted in any orientation. To keep condensates and particles from getting into the measuring chamber preferably choose a horizontal to upright position and possibly use a seal with a centering ring and filter.
Capacitance Manometer Applications:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Vacuum etching
- Chemical vapor deposition
- Physical vapor deposition
- Atomic layer deposition
- Data storage and display manufacturing equipment
- Industrial vacuum equipment
- High accuracy pressure measurement applications
Latest lead time is 20 weeks need a replacement fast? Check out the DCP Quantum Sensor.
Looking for a different range of vacuum? Contact us for technical support.