DCP Quantum | DuoSENS Capacitive Piezo Vacuum Sensor | Gas Independent
The Digivac DCP Quantum DuoSENS: Capacitive Piezo Vacuum Sensor for Highly Accurate Process Control Delivered Simply. 5 decades of gas independent vacuum measurement 0.01 Torr to 1000 Torr and a replacement for a 10 Torr capacitance manometer. The DCP is perfect for process vacuum with your Capacitance manometer as the focus.
5 Decades of Gas Independent Vacuum Measurement
- Replacement for 10 Torr Capacitance Manometer
- Gas independent vacuum measurement from 0.01 – 1000 Torr (+/-3%) includes integrated baffle to help avoid particulate
- Replace multiple capacitance manometers with one
- Blends capacitance manometer with piezo for the widest direct pressure measurement under $1500
- Visual multi-color LED to indicate pressure range with bright yellow overpressure indicator to help avoid system damage
- this is the DB9 Connection version, please inquire for FCC68 Version
The DCP Quantum transducer establishes new standards with an all-in-one measurement solution for a wide selection of vacuum applications.
Visual Pressure Indicator
Multi-color LEDs to indicate pressure range. Includes a bright yellow overpressure indicator to help you avoid system damage. This is very useful when not using a display controller.
Integrated baffle helps protect sensor elements from particulate contamination and increase its longevity
- Wide range highly accurate vacuum measurement across 5 decades of vacuum, 1000Torr – 0.01 Torr (+/- 3%)
- Reliable solid-state relay for process control
- 0-10V for simple pressure communication to PLC
- Integrated baffle to protect internal sensor from particulate contamination to help extend the life of
- LED Color Pressure Indicator
- Gas independent measurement
- Automatic zeroing of piezo sensor
- PVD coating
- Plasma sterilization
- Load-lock control
- Furnace heat treatment
Quantum SmartSENS DCP | Wide range vacuum sensor
Why is the Quantum Gauge Series a Quantum Leap for Vacuum Measurement?
The Quantum Gauge Series is a quantum leap in simplicity and range for vacuum gauging. Smart pairings of sensor technologies that deliver what people really need.
All-in-one, highly accurate wide range vacuum measurement at a cost-effective price point.
This DuoSENS capacitive piezo vacuum sensor represents a “quantum” leap in simplicity and usability for processing and distillation applications. Instead of using a rough sensor and a traditional narrow range capacitance manometer, the Quantum DCP DuoSENS allows you to do all that direct pressure measurement in a small environmentally-friendly, low-power package.
Looking for the Perfect Digital Display?