The Agilent DS402 Rotary Vane Pump is a Reliable Pump to Cover the Most Demanding Industrial and Scientific Applications
- Designed to meet the demanding requirements of rigorous industrial and scientific applications
- Dual stage rotary vane vacuum pump that provides great performance with high pumping stability
- Used for light gases, they produce low noise with minimal oil back-streaming and have a long operating life
- Pumping Speed of 12.3 CFM
The DS-402 Rotary Vane Pump Has Simple and Highly Reliable Design
- Field proven rotary vane pumps provide excellent vacuum performance
- Agilent’s quality and manufacturing standards ensure that the DS402 Rotary Vane Pump provide high pumping
stability for light gases, low noise, minimal oil backstreaming, and a long operating life
- Conforms with CE requirements, and all pump motors are UL and CSA approved
Forced Oil Circulation
The dedicated oil circulation gear pump ensures efficient and reliable lubrication of the pump from atmospheric pressure throughout the entire vacuum operating range.
Dual Stage Pump
The two stage design allows low 10-3 mbar operation, low operating temperature, minimal back-streaming at low pressure, good pumping efficiency and gas ballast in the high 10-3 mbar region.
Gas Ballast Valve
- The opening of this valve injects air into the second stage of the pump. This action increases the temperature of the module which facilitates the outgasing and clean up of water vapor or other condensibles from the pump fluid.
- Gas Ballast Valve injects dry air into the pump which facilitates out-gassing and removal of water vapor or other condensable gases from the oil
Built-in Oil Shield
This feature minimizes the oil mist at the pump exhaust. Apart from drastically reducing the oil consumption over long periods of
operation, this results in a reduction of air pollution limiting the impact on the environment.
Forced Air Ventilation
The cooling fan between the motor and the pump reduces the pump operating temperature, lowers the oil vapor partial pressure, minimizes oil backstreaming and vacuum system contamination.
Inlet Connection: NW25
Exhaust Connection: NW25
Power: 120V (220V is available; contact us)
1-Phase | Agilent Part Number 9499330 | worldwide motor (100-120V)
3-Phase 208-230/460 VAC (Agilent Part Number 9499331)
Dimensions: 20.86”L x 6.45”W x 9.52”H (530mm x 164mm x 242mm)
Weight: 79 lbs (36 kg)
You can purchase wing clamp and centering rings to go with your pump. Need help setting up your system for a specific application? We have a staff of vacuum engineers that can help build out a system that can meet your needs in one package. Just contact us
Common Applications for DS402 Rotary Vane Pump: Analytical Instruments, Mass Spectrometry, Electron Microscopes, Leak Detection, Industrial Vacuum Processes, High Energy Physics, Research Laboratories