Cascade TVO-2 Vacuum Oven
Oven temperature is controlled via a Watlow programmable ramp and soak controller. The TVO-2 also includes a fully integrated digital overtemp protection controller. Vacuum & purge hand valves are conveniently located on the front control panel. The purge valve is set up to allow for backfilling with N2. Rear Vacuum connections include: a 3/8″ connection for the vacuum pump and a 1/4″ connection for purge / backfill. A spare KF25 access port is located in the rear center for feedthru or sensor connections.
Operating Range: -3.0 to -29.9 InHg
Benchtop Size: 1.47 Cubic Ft (47.2L) 12″W x 20″D x 12″H
TVO-2 Vacuum Oven Features:
Oven temperature is controlled via a Watlow programmable ramp and soak controller. (Ask about how it can be configured to automatically execute your vacuum drying process). The TVO-2 also includes a fully integrated digital overtemperature protection controller. Vacuum is read in inches of Mercury (Hg) via a digital vacuum gauge. Vacuum & Backfill hand valves are conveniently located on the front control panel. The purge valve is set up to allow for backfilling with any inert gas. Rear connections include a 3/8″ tube stub for the vacuum pump and a 1/4″ tube stub for backfill. An additional KF-25 access port is located in the rear center for optional feedthrough or sensor connections. The TVO-2 also has 3 fixed aluminum shelves.
- Glass Viewing Window
- Inert gas backfill Connection
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Aluminum Shelves
- Powder Coated Steel Exterior
- Digital Integrated Over Temperature Limit
- Spare KF-25 Access Port
- Recipe based PID Temperature Control. 4 Ramp and Soak recipes with up to 40 total steps.
- 61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE, SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
- Analog Outputs for pressure and temperature
- 3/8″ Barb for Vacuum Pump
- 1/4″ Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for feedthroughs or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Automate Your Vacuum Drying Process
Automate yr vacuum drying process with the touch of a button. Check out DigiVac’s SNAP vacuum controller. This high flow, process controller has the ability to automate evacuation and purge cycles for easy control of your vacuum process. All with the touch of a button or the twist of a knob. SNAP vacuum controller provides a simple solution for precise control and venting in one. Automated Process Controller ideal for Vacuum Ovens, TVAC, Drying Powders, API and more!
Flexible Pumping / Feedthru Connection Ports
The TVO-2 ovens offer two different vacuum oven connection points. The standard connection is a 3/8″ dia barb located at the rear of the oven. It is connected to the vacuum valve level on the front control panel.
Independent Over-temp Failsafe Protection
The Cascade TVO-2 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the oven shelf temps exceed 200°C or 392°F. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight processing or unattended vacuum bake outs.
Processes and Addons
- Additional Serial communication capabilities including Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet™ and J1939 CAN bus
- Additional access ports for feedthrough and power connections
- Additional shelves or custom racks to maximize oven capacity
- Also available in 220V configurations
- NIST traceable calibrations
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)