FYRA Vacuum Gauge Controller – DigiVac’s Latest Innovation
UL Certified FYRA Vacuum Gauge Controller now with support of convection-enhanced pirani sensors.
The DigiVac FYRA vacuum gauge controller is a digital vacuum control instrument that is highly configurable and capable of driving multiple types of sensors (piezo, thermal, active, passive, and capacitance manometers). It employs a 3.9” capacitive touch screen and includes a tactile knob to easily interact with the vacuum gauge functions. FYRA can intuitively display and manage multiple sensors and control points.
Vacuum Science Simplified
We know vacuum applications can get complicated. FYRA was created to deliver scientific measurement and vacuum control simply with easy integration into almost any system in the market.
The Power of 4
FYRA gives you the essence of versatility with a touchscreen or dial interface and ability to measure and control from atmosphere to high vacuum range. Based on sensor choice, Ability to support measurement and control range of 10-10 Torr – 1000 Torr.
Three Variations on how to integrate Fyra into your lab space: Bench Top, Panel Mount and Rack Mount are available.
About Panel/Rack Mount
The Panel mount kit for the Fyra vacuum controller allows easy panel mounting; 2U 19” rackmount kit for mounting 2 Fyra Scientific controllers in an industry standard 19 inch rack
- Transforms the Fyra table top Vacuum controller into a rack mounted vacuum controller
- 19” rack mount enables 2 Fyra vacuum controllers to be mounted in only 2U of space in a 19” rack
- Ideal for permanent installation of DigiVac scientific controls
Rack mount Features
- A large flange that allows easy cutting and mounting of the Fyra into an panel
- Beveled around display to improve viewing angle
- A rackmount kit to enable simple mounting of up to two Fyra controllers into industry standard 19 inch racks.
Example of a FYRA Application
Imagine a vacuum system that is controlled by a PLC, where the PLC sends an analog signal corresponding to a vacuum pressure level to be maintained. Meanwhile, the FYRA sends back current vacuum pressure to the PLC.
In this application example, the other pieces of equipment would operate as follows (slots refer to back panel image):
The pressure can be maintained by the DigiVac Dinamo Valve. (Slot B)
1000 Torr capacitance manometer would be the sensor to
be used for the control of vacuum pressure. (Slot D)
The 531 sensor is used at the inlet of the vacuum pump to monitor inlet pressure. (Slot C)
The convectron is put on the chamber in order to see the wide range base pressure of the system chamber. (Slot A)
The VacStable is used to sweep a specific amount of gas (sccm) through the chamber. (Slot F)
View pressure in real time through vacuumnetwork.org, and log data through the USB interface.
Rack Mount Applications
For customer or OEM integration into equipment solutions requiring vacuum measurement and control.
- A research lab that wants to integrate easy to use modern vacuum controls and displays in their research system(s)
- A manufacturer that want to use