Manual 2-Way Ball Valve | High Vacuum Valve
Manual 2-Way Ball Valve helps isolate your vacuum system. Machined from corrosive resistant 316L stainless steel.
Consist of a body, stem, ball, and two end caps machined from corrosive resistant 316L stainless steel. Fluoroelastomers are used to seal the stem and end caps from atmosphere while the Teflon® seats cold flow around the ball to isolate the process when closed. The valve is opened and closed manually or pneumatically by ¼ turn, quick actuation. The Teflon® sealing surface helps to protect it from deposition, maintaining a clean dynamic seal to prevent failure due to contamination.
The corrosive resistant, fast actuating design of our vacuum ball valves makes them ideal for isolating reactors, traps, and scrubbers on vacuum process tools. Use to isolate your vacuum system, like when you need to isolate your chamber when you are emptying your cold trap. Check out DigiVac’s selection of Cold Traps here.
Two Options: 1 in. O.D. vs 1 1/2 in. O.D.
1 in. O.D.
- A (3.92 in), B (3.70 in), C (2.50 in), D (5.80 in), E (2.40 in), F (2.50 in)
- End Cap Tube Size: 1 in. O.D.
- Conductance: 13 L/s
- End Cap: QF25
- Ball Size: 0.81 in
- Part ID: 3000030
1 1/2 in. O.D.
- A (4.65 in), B (4.50 in), C (3.50 in), D (8.00 in), E (3.20 in), F (2.90 in)
- End Cap Tube Size: 1 1/2 in. O.D.
- Conductance: 35 L/s
- End Cap: QF40
- Ball Size: 1.25 in
- Part ID: 3000032
- Vacuum rating of 1×10-8 torr
- Bakeable to 150°C (200°C intermittent)
- Manufactured from 316L stainless steel
- High conductance; straight through flow
- Particulate resistant ball/seat design lengthens time between maintenance cycles
- Service valve without removal from the system