Vacuum Filters & Traps
Showing all 9 results
Replacement Charcoal Filter | Part No. AC-10S$18.50
DigiVac recommends replacing your charcoal filter every 30 days. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems.
MIDI-MIST® Replacement Filter | Part No. 360915$46.80
DigiVac recommends replacing your MIDI-MIST® vacuum pump filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently for extremely dirty or high use applications
For protection from corrosive materials, this replacement filter comes equipped with:
- Stainless steel caps
*5 week lead time
Dry-Ice Cooled Foreline Trap$669.50
Dry-ice and alcohol is all that is needed to cool this cold trap to -100°C, thus trapping most volatile materials. Holding time is approximately 20 hours.
- Ports for DIFT traps are offset
- Inline configuration
- 3 qt. cold bucket is easily removable and allows for viewing of alcohol/dry-ice level
- Body of DIFT trap is stainless steel and electro polished
Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R$43.00
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
VISI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator | 15 CFM$213.27–$233.27
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The VISI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Cold Trap$545.90
Useful for those individuals looking to create cold traps.
- Ideal cold trap for those that have a convenient liquid nitrogen source
- Excellent molecule trapping capability due to -187 degree liquid Nitrogen
- Helps achieve lower base pressure
- High pumping speed for water vapor at the trapping surface
Two Stage Vacuum Pump Exhaust System | 12 cfm$209.00–$255.00
Maintain a safe environment with the All-In-One Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System. Proven to effectively eliminate oil mist while removing volatile/semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
MIDI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator | 25 CFM$278.10
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Rt. Angle Cold Trap$515.00
- Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Easily removable cold thimble.
- Electropolished cold thimble and trap interior. Provides resistance to corrosion and superior vacuum compatibility. Reduces the effect of radiant heat on the cold surface.