Vacuum Filters & Traps
Showing all 10 results
NW25 1″ Hose Adaptors, Stainless | Fits 1″ Vacuum Hose ID$36.72
NW25 1″ Hose Adaptor (KF25, QF25)
- Flange OD: 1.57″
- 304 Stainless Hose Adaptor
Replacement Charcoal Filter | Part No. AC-10S$24.05
DigiVac recommends replacing your charcoal filter every 30 days. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems.
Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R$55.90
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
MIDI-MIST Replacement Filter | Part No. 360915$49.14
DigiVac recommends replacing your MIDI-MIST® vacuum pump filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently for extremely dirty or high use applications
For protection from corrosive materials, this replacement filter comes equipped with:
- Stainless steel caps
*5 week lead time
MIDI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator for Vacuum Pump Exhaust | 25 CFM$386.75
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
VISI-MIST® Replacement Filter for Mass-Vac Oil Mist Eliminator$49.14
A replacement filter for VISI-Mist Oil Mist eliminators to keep your vacuum pump running smoothly and a cleaner environment.
Comes equipped with the following for use with more corrosive products:
- Stainless steel end caps
Digivac recommends replacing your VISI-MIST® filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently in extremely dirty or heavy use applications.
*5 week lead time
VISI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator Filter Kit | 15 CFM$282.66
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The VISI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
- The VisMist has a transparent bowl for easy identification of when oil needs to be drained and filters need to be changed
- This kit is comprised of part numbers: 3600500, 30102, 301425, 301225 and 301325
- Takes Replacement filters 360905
Stainless Steel 4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Right Angle Cold Trap$981.00–$999.00
*4 – 6 week lead time
- Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Easily removable cold thimble.
- Electropolished cold thimble and trap interior. Provides resistance to corrosion and superior vacuum compatibility. Reduces the effect of radiant heat on the cold surface.
4″ Liquid Nitrogen Cold Trap Straight Choose 1″ OD, NW16, or NW25 | LN2$690.00–$1,062.00
*4 – 6 Week Lead Time
Used to trap vapor and condense back to liquid after a system run, but prior to release from the trap.
- Ideal cold trap for those that have a convenient liquid nitrogen source
- Excellent molecule trapping capability due to -187 degree liquid Nitrogen
- Helps achieve lower base pressure
- High pumping speed for water vapor at the trapping surface
Two Stage Vacuum Pump Exhaust System | 12 cfm$230.95–$255.00
Maintain a safe environment with the All-In-One Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System. Proven to effectively eliminate oil mist while removing volatile/semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.