DigiVac Model 22W | Ideal Vacuum Gauge for Transmitting Vacuum Readings to PLC
- PLC Vacuum Transmitter | Active gauge ideal for assembly line, manufacturing, or systems with PLCs.
- Field replaceable vacuum sensor: can easily be switched out/no tools required
- Includes RS232 and 5 Volt Analog output
- For higher resolution at lower range, contact us for the added Linear by decade option.
- Not included: Bright LCD display for local reading of vacuum pressure. If you need an in-line display on your vacuum gauge transmitter then choose the Model 22W-LCD
- Applications: freeze dryers, refrigeration systems, assembly lines, vacuum ovens, laboratory
- This Vacuum Gauge is available with multiple sensor options: Agilent 531 NPT, Agilent 536 KF16, Agilent 536 NPT, Agilent 536 KF25
- The Agilent 536 Vacuum Sensor is a thermocouple sensor with an integrated baffle. It is a welded 304 steel version of the 531 sensor with an additional baffle to greatly extend the sensor life when exposed to condensable gases.
- Active Gauge—vacuum transmitter measures full range of rough vacuum pinpointing either gross or fine process errors or leaks |Measures from 1 micron to 760,000 microns (760 Torr) or atmosphere| Includes RS232 and 5 Volt analog output
- Efficient—designed with no moving parts for durability and reliability/ No mounting is required
- Replaceable sensor—field-replaceable allowing for longer transmitter life
- Calibrated—Every Model 22W is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. NIST certification is available for an additional fee
- Applications—freeze dryers, refrigeration systems assembly lines, vacuum ovens, laboratory, and foreline gauge solution
Model 22W has a compact electronic package that fits right on top of the vacuum tube
RS232 output: can be used to graph and plot historical data with the DigiVac plotting software, and as a PLC vacuum transmitter.