DPP Quantum Gauge by Digivac | Wide Range Vacuum Sensor
The Digivac DPP Quantum Gauge is an ultra wide range vacuum sensor that combines the novel Quantum pirani with piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr.
Measurement Range: 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr
1000 Torr to 5 Torr = +/- 3%
4.99 Torr to 10-5 Torr = +/- 14%
10-5 to 10-6 Torr = +/- 50%
Expect the Unexpected
Patent-pending Quantum Pirani that extends the measurable vacuum range by up to 3 decades combined with trusted rough vacuum piezo technology delivers a range of 9 decades. All at an attractive price point.
Ideal for Clean Processes
1000 Torr down to 10-6 Torr with no ion gauge required. Includes integrated baffle to protect and extend life of sensor and 1 solid
state relay for process control
Visual Pressure Indicator
Multi-color LEDs to indicate pressure range. Includes a bright yellow overpressure indicator to help you avoid system damage. This is very useful when not using a display controller.
Integrated baffle helps protect sensor elements from particulate contamination and increase its longevity
- SEN-DPP-MKS: is a drop in replacement for MKS901, MKS925 and MKS910 gauges with accuracy greater than 10-5 Torr
- KF16, light baffle, RS-232, MKS 901 Aout, 7.5e-6 to 1000 torr, 1 relay, 9 pin D-sub
- SEN-DPP-PKR: is a drop in replacement for Pfeiffer PKR 251 Compact FullRange™ Gauge
- DPP Quantum Pirani & Piezo sensor, KF16, light baffle, PKR 251 Aout, 7.5e-6 to 1000 torr, 43K resistor ID, FCC68
Quantum SmartSENS DPP | Wide range vacuum sensor
Why is the Quantum Gauge Series a Quantum Leap for Vacuum Measurement?
The Quantum Gauge Series is a quantum leap in simplicity and range for vacuum gauging. Smart pairings of sensor technologies that deliver what people really need.
All-in-one, highly accurate wide range vacuum measurement at a cost-effective price point.
- Piezo + patent-pending Pirani technology with advanced signaling processing, which extends measurement range up to 3 decades. Read 9 decades of vacuum (10-6 to 1000 Torr) all with one gauge.
- 0-10 Volts analog out for PLC integration
- Includes one solid state relay for process control
- Option for Drop in replacement for MKS901, MKS925, MKS910 with same electronic signaling and same connections
- Option for drop in replacement of PKR 251 gauges
Stable Zero Point Drift Compensation
The DPP transducer uses an innovative proprietary approach to active temperature compensation and calibration that provides an ultra-stable zero-point. This technology not only enables a reliable, wide dynamic range – it also eliminates the need for frequent user re-zeroing due to zero-point drift commonly known from legacy Pirani and convection gauges. The active temperature compensation also compensates for measurement signal errors introduced by fluctuations in the ambient temperature.
- Mass spectrometers
- Scanning electron microscopes
- Furnace heat treatment
- PVD coating of glass, optics, tools, etc.
- Refrigeration service and manufacturing
- Semiconductor processing