StrataVac 775i | Rough Vacuum Gauge with Isolated SS Sensor
The StataVac 775i Vacuum Gauge is ideal for industrial and laboratory applications that require rough vacuum measurement. It also has a rugged design for harsh applications, with 316 stainless steel, an isolated and hermetically-sealed sensor to prevent contamination from the system.
Measurement Range: 1 Torr to 775 Torr | 2.6-1033 mbar | 15 PSIA
Accuracy Range: 1 – 775 Torr (accuracy +/- 2 Torr)
- Data Capture: Allows for data recording and capture with the integrated USB port
- Vacuum Interface: 1/8″ Male NPT, but can be converted to NW/KF with this adapter
- Controller Mounting: Panel mount or Benchtop
- ANALOG IN/OUT:
- **NOTE: please select if you would like to include it in your device, the standard doesnt not automatically include analog unless it is selected.
Model 2L760 Replacement: The StrataVac 775i replaces the discontinued DigiVac Model 2L760. It covers the same range, but has the added features, such as being able to read multiple measurement units, has an isolated sensor, and can record and capture data. We still support this model for calibration and repair, however. Existing customers can read the Model 2L760 manual here.
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Load Lock Chambers
- Blower Controller
- Altitude Simulation
- Vacuum Ovens and Vacuum Drying
The DigiVac StrataVac has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down. It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
Every StrataVac is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Need the documentation? Add it to your cart!
VERSATILITY WITHIN YOUR REACH
It can be configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of: Torr, mbar, kilopascal or millitorr. The DigiVac StrataVac 2018 can be panel mounted or sit on a bench top. It has an extensive support matrix that includes most capacitance manometers and active and passive gauges available from Lesker, Agilent, Inficon, MKS and Setra.
Its 4 Main Operational Uses Are:
- Display Controller: for 1-3 active and passive vacuum and pressure gauges
- Vacuum Controller: capable of maintaining vacuum by either throttling a vacuum pump or bleeding air into a vessel
- Relay Controller: capable of turning on/off valves and other gauges based on vacuum level
- Internet Telemetry Device: capable of both monitoring and alerting users
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum