StrataVac Distillation Vacuum Controller | Bellows Throttle Control Bundle
The StrataVac Bellows Throttle Control Bundle comes with a Bellows-type throttle valve which works by throttling the pressure between the vacuum pump and the process to control the vacuum level or to isolate the pump. It enables vacuum pressure control using a solenoid valve for throttling pump suction.
Measurement Range: 1 millitorr (.001 Torr) to 760 Torr
Accuracy Range: 10 millitorr to 6 Torr
Control Range: 10 millitorr to 6 Torr
- StrataVac controller with pole mounted bracket
- 536 KF25 sensor (KF25 sensor comes with an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life) and sensor card
- Bellows valve and valve card
- With the KF25 1″ orifice, you get better and faster throughput
- Ideal for processing high volumes
- Extends life of pump by enabling pump to run closer to its base pressure
- Throttle Vacuum Control
- Regulate vacuum level between vacuum pump and chamber or process
- Creates pressure drop between the two, allowing process to operate at set pressure
- Pumps’ pressure varies based on loading
- R&D – Vacuum Ovens, Vacuum Furnaces, Vacuum Bagging or Composites
- Botanical Processing – Rotary Evaporation, Short Path Distillation (1 Head Kit), Extractions
The DigiVac StrataVac has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down. It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
Every StrataVac is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Need the documentation? Add it to your cart!
VERSATILITY WITHIN YOUR REACH
It can be configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of: Torr, mbar, kilopascal or millitorr. The DigiVac StrataVac 2018 can be panel mounted or sit on a bench top. It has an extensive support matrix that includes most capacitance manometers and active and passive gauges available from Lesker, Agilent, Inficon, MKS and Setra.
Its 4 Main Operational Uses Are:
- Display Controller: for 1-3 active and passive vacuum and pressure gauges
- Vacuum Controller: capable of maintaining vacuum by either throttling a vacuum pump or bleeding air into a vessel
- Relay Controller: capable of turning on/off valves and other gauges based on vacuum level
- Internet Telemetry Device: capable of both monitoring and alerting users
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum