StrataVac SmartSENS Vacuum Gauge MKS 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr | Drop in replacement for MKS901, 925, 910 gauges
StrataVac SmartSENS Vacuum Gauge pairs the StrataVac gauge controller with the DPP Quantum sensor with combined pirani & piezo technology to deliver an ultra wide vacuum measurement range | 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr. Also making it a highly cost effective high vacuum measurement vacuum gauge. Need vacuum control too? The StrataVac is modular and can be upgraded to include vacuum control.
DPP Quantum Gauge by Digivac | Wide Range Vacuum Sensor
- The Digivac DPP Quantum Gauge is an ultra wide range vacuum sensor that combines the novel Quantum pirani with piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 Torr to 1000 Torr.
- Patent-pending Quantum Pirani that extends the measurable vacuum range by up to 3 decades combined with trusted rough vacuum piezo technology delivers a range of 9 decades. All at an attractive price point.
- Ideal for Clean Processes: 1000 Torr down to 10-6 Torr with no ion gauge required. Includes integrated baffle to protect and extend life of sensor
- The Quantum DPP is electrical equivalent to the MKS901, 925, 910 gauges and comes standard with KF16 flange. Can easily be adapted to KF25.
Stable Zero Point Drift Compensation
The DPP transducer uses an innovative proprietary approach to active temperature compensation and calibration that provides an ultra-stable zero-point. This technology not only enables a reliable, wide dynamic range – it also eliminates the need for frequent user re-zeroing due to zero-point drift commonly known from legacy Pirani and convection gauges. The active temperature compensation also compensates for measurement signal errors introduced by fluctuations in the ambient temperature.
StrataVac SmartSENS Vacuum Gauge MKS Applications:
- Mass spectrometers
- Scanning electron microscopes
- Furnace heat treatment
- PVD coating of glass, optics, tools, etc.
- Refrigeration service and manufacturing
- Semiconductor processing