Yamato DP63C Vacuum Oven | Large Capacity, Programmable 220V
The Yamato DP63C large vacuum drying oven is a large capacity multi-purpose vacuum oven that has an internal volume of 216 liters. It operates in the temperature range from 40 °C to 200 °C (up to 392° F) and from atmosphere (760) to 1 Torr.
The interior of the vacuum vessel is made of 304 stainless steel and has stainless steel perforated shelves. The vacuum door has a large observation window made Tempered glass and polycarbonate resin plate. These vacuum ovens have good temperature stability with an accuracy of +/- 1 °C at 200 °C and can reach maximum operating temperature within 80 minutes.
The vacuum and vent valves are located on the back of the oven. The Yamato DP63C vacuum oven requires 220 VAC single phase power at 50/60 Hz and 15 Amps.
- Operating Temperature Range of +5 C to 200 C
- New VS4 Controller with Programmable Features
- DP-43C offers Digital Readout on Control Panel
- Mica Heater 3.15 kW
- PID Control by microprocessor
- Interactive key input of the control panel for easy operation
- Equipped with high precision functions such as fixed temperature, quick auto stop, auto stop, auto start and program operations for enhanced performance
- Vacuum reaching time significantly reduced by improvement of the exhaust system, resulting in more efficient operation
- Vacuum pump can be stored in the bottom cabinet, which is suitable for space limited laboratories
- Easy removal of piping and maintenance of the vacuum pump
- Calibration off-set function
- Vacuum Drying
- Vacuum outgassing
- Clean Process production
- Curing / Drying
- Finish baking
- Shrink fitting
- Vacuum bonding
- Aging / Annealing