Showing 13–14 of 14 results
Inland 45 Vacuum Pump Oil | 1 Gallon | Synthetic Hydrocarbon Fluid$136.85
Inland 45 vacuum pump oil is the highest quality synthetic oil you can use for your mass spectrometer and a number of other vacuum applications.
- Low vapor pressure, and chemical resistance
- High temperature stability superior to those of other high performance oils such as white oils
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and reclaimable
- Miscible with petroleum-based oils, Freon, aromatic solvents, and flushing fluids
- Excellent seal under full load
Inland 19 Pump Oil | Lower Vapor Pressure Mechanical Vacuum Pump Oil | 1 Gallon$46.40
Inland 19 pump oil is cost-effective in applications like mass spectrometers, processing, and freeze dryers. Yields improved pumping cycles and cleaner vacuum systems. Providing the least backstreaming, it is particularly well suited for use with the high grade diffusion pump fluids, such as the polyphenyl ethers, silicones, and ester-based fluids.
- Vapor Pressure at 25 °C: 1 x 10-5 Torr
- Boiling Point at .01 Torr: 112 °C (234 degrees F)
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 55 cst (251 SUS)