Showing 1–12 of 25 results
Agilent / Varian 531 Thermocouple Gauge | F0472301$108.67
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitor to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identicall to Agilent 536 sensors
Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller | Model 200From: $509.66
The DIGIVAC Model 200 is the industry’s best value for a rugged digital vacuum controller & gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200 Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
- Applications: laboratory, coating, metalizing, distillation, refrigeration
531 Thermocouple Plus$68.96
Equivalent type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- Soldered and rugged design for years of use
- Field replaceable sensor
- Perfect for OEM applications that require low cost readings in the 300-500 micron pressure range
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out
Vacuum Gauge With Real-Time Analytics | Bullseye Precision GaugeFrom: $476.34
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Bullseye Micron Gauge HVAC kit$489.25
This Micron Gauge was designed for HVAC technicians. Innovative visual graphing features pinpoint the problem in real time (Leak, Pump, Outgas, Stable).
- Visual graphing feature right on the display
- Display pinpoints the root of the problem so you get it right the first time
- Show your techinical savvy and guarantee reduced call backs through on board diagnostics and intelligent analytics.
- Put it anywhere with its magnet and kickstand
- 1/4″ Male Flare fitting and includes YJ part 69071 1/4″ female to female flare adapter
- Rugged carrying case designed for instrument, sensor and adapters
Hastings DV-6M Thermocouple Gauge Tube$95.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorrs
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Range with accuracy is 1 – 2000 microns
- Millivolt output
Active Gauge Controller and Vacuum Transmitter with Display | Model 22W LCD$469.34
Ultra Compact thermocouple vacuum transmitter that delivers big results.
- Active gauge can easily be popped off included 531 sensor and switched out/no tools required
- Includes RS232 and 5 Volt Analog output
- Bright LCD display for local reading of vacuum pressure
- Applications: freeze dryers, refrigeration systems, assembly lines, vacuum ovens, laboratory
Hastings DV-6R Thermocouple Gauge Tube$107.64
Hastings DV-6R thermocouple vacuum gauge tube, ruggedized
- millivolt output
- Total range of 1 0 2000 microns
- Range with accuracy of 1 – 2000microns
Wireless Vacuum Gauge | The Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth$799.00
The DigiVac Bullseye Precision Gauge with Bluetooth is the world’s first Bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring one-of-a-kind patented vacuum graphing and Digivac’s “Vacuum Gauge” app
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple iOS and android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or pumpdowns
- Use battery power or standard microB-USB power
Agilent / Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge | L6141303 – Out of Stock$154.98
Agilent/Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge tube L6141303
Active Gauge Vacuum Transmitter with Replaceable Sensor | Model 22W$427.74
Ultra-compact active gauge vacuum transmitter with no-tools required replaceable sensor
- Efficient design with no moving parts for durability and reliability
- Active gauge vacuum transmitter measures full range of rough vacuum pinpointing either gross/ fine errors or leaks
- Includes RS232 and 5 Volt Analog output
- Freeze dryers
- Refrigeration systems
- Assembly lines
- Vacuum ovens
Also see the model 22w vacuum gauge and controller with LCD screen
Vacuum Controller Plus Sensor | Model 215VFrom: $1,321.66
Highly useful vacuum gauge controller with integrated fail safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Comes pre-calibrated against a NIST standard with an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant when sensor upgraded to Agilent 536
- NIST Calibration