7.5 CF Vacuum Oven by Across International
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- Higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- More accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- Cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. Higher productivity and superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new UL/CSA certified 5-shelf 7.5 CF vacuum ovens (cubic foot), this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty.
With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption
About this Vacuum Oven Series
Every Across International 7.5 CF vacuum oven goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving either warehouses.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. DigiVac and Across International are not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai UL/CSA certified 7.5 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 pcs|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 set|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Benefits of Vacuum Control on Vacuum Ovens:
- Providing precise control to the drying process enabling a more repeatable drying process and drying result
- Slowing down the initial pumpdown of a vacuum drying process helps do 2 things: ensures lighter materials are not sucked into the vacuum pump and ensures more delicate materials are not put under undo molecular stress
- Enabling the sequential separation of components to be removed while leaving others like in the example of residual solvent evaporation (Different solvents have different boiling points)
VPPM software combined with the Vapor Pressure Controller (VPC) allows you to set up a profile for your vacuum system, determining when it holds pressure or ramps up/down. Additionally, this software allows you to set a timeframe, in seconds, of how long each case occurs.
For multiple vacuum oven control with one vacuum controller consider the Concerto. The Concerto vacuum controller can control up to 4 vacuum ovens with one pump. We would recommend the IDP15 for controlling multiple vacuum ovens with the Concerto.
Vacuum Oven Replacement Parts
- Vacuum Oven Door Gaskets
- Vacuum Oven Trays
Contact Us for Current Pricing for Vacuum Oven Door Gaskets or additional trays/shelves. We offer the standard silicone door gasket and a Viton Vacuum Oven Door Gasket.