Edwards SP25K Speedivalve (KF25) Fluoroelastomer Diaphragm | C33355000
Edwards SP25K Speedivalve has a viton fluoroelastomer diaphragm and are sealed in-line, isolation valves. The construction consists essentially of a flexible elastomeric diaphragm which is sealed onto a lightly polished seat by a screw thread mechanism. The mechanism is isolated from the system by the diaphragm resulting in an extremely rugged and ‘dirty’ system tolerant valve.
The valve terminates in a KF25 (NW25) flange and can be pipeline supported or panel mounted.
Features and Benefits | C33355000
- The manual isolation valve with KF25 flange is easy to operate with visual indication of valve open
- Leak tight to better than 10-6 mbar ls-1 / 8 x 10-7 Torr ls-1
- Diaphragm completely isolates mechanism from vacuum system
- Extremely rugged and ‘dirty’ system tolerant
- Will withstand 9 bar overpressure (with Co-Seal)
These vacuum rated isolation valves are also available in KF16 and KF40 flange sizes.
Body: Aluminum alloy to BS1490
Handwheel and bonnet: Glass reinforced plastics
Diaphragm: Viton fluoroelastomer
Maximum leak rate across body: 10-6 mbar l s-1 / 7.5 x 10-7 Torr l s-1
Maximum leak rate coupling: 10-7 mbar l s-1 / 7.5 x 10-8 Torr l s-1
Molecular conductance: 9.0 l s-1
Pressure Rating using Co-Seal: 9 bar / 131 psi
Panel thickness: 3mm or .117 inch maximum
Weight: (g/oz) 760 / 26.6
Baking Temp: 60 °C
Suitable for panel mounting. These Speedivalves are primarily for vacuum processes.