FYRA Bleed Vacuum Controller
FYRA Bleed Vacuum Controller is a Mass flow controller alternative solution for venting or bleeding in gasses to a chamber. This process controller works in two ways, such as maintaining a particular vacuum for example 500 mTorr or bleeding in a specific flow rate for example bleeding in 300 SCCM of nitrogen. The Fyra Bleed increases molecular flow which speeds up distillations and vacuum drying. With ranges from 35 SCCM to 3620 SCCM.
Fyra Bleed is for distillation applications like short path, freeze-drying, vacuum drying and other vacuum application that would benefit from the increase of molecular flow that you get from the bleeding of gases into your system.
- Bleed air or other gases (like nitrogen or argon) into your system to control and maintain the vacuum level. This application can help you speed up the drying process.
- See an example of FYRA Bleed Control here. | Showing the flow varying in order to maintain a 0.5 Torr Set-point
Benefits of Bleed Vacuum Control
The bleeding of gases into a distillation process helps increase molecular flow which increases throughput which helps improve quality of distillate by avoiding additional time and oxidation in the boiling flask
- Rich remote command line interface enables the user a high degree of remote control and monitoring from any computer
- Bleed Vacuum Control also helps increase molecular flow and throughput
- Calibrated—Every FYRA is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (Need NIST traceable documentation? Add this option to your order)
Ideal for introducing gases under vacuum in botanical processing to increase molecular flow, Freeze Dryer recipe control, Short Path Distillations, and Plasma Treatment Control
- Use Case Example—A manufacturers wants to control their freeze drying process better, so they implement this vacuum measurement and control solution to maintain 300mT in batches to improve consistency, and can view the ongoing process from any browser by accessing vacuumnetwork.org
- Accuracy Range: 1 mT to 6 Torr (need accuracy in a different range of vacuum? This configuration can be easily modified to include different sensors)
- Bleed Control Range: 10 mT to 6 Torr
- Mass Flow Controller Alternative for Vacuum
- Gas Mixing
- Catalyst for increased molecular flow and faster Vacuum Drying
FYRA Bleed Vacuum Controller Components:
- FYRA controller
- 536 KF25 sensor and sensor card
- VacStable bleed valve and valve card
- WIFI included
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with FYRA Vacuum Controller:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into FRYA
- Measure and control vacuum
FYRA/StrataVac Software: Connect USB port to laptop to take advantage of StrataCapture Software for data logging.
- WiFi connected data can be used on any browser by connecting to vacuumnetwork.org to display, graph and log vacuum data
- Watch this video of DigiVac’s CEO, Tim Collins, demonstrating how vacuumnetwork.org and StrataCapture (StrataVac’s companion app)