FYRA High Vacuum Gauge | Pirani & Capacitive Piezo
7.5×10-6 to 1000 Torr | TriSENS Gauge
FYRA Vacuum Gauge Controller – DigiVac’s Latest Innovation
FYRA high vacuum gauge measures from 1000 Torr down to 7.5 x 10-6 Torr includes the TriSens transducer (sensor) a combined pirani, piezo & capacitance manometer. The DigiVac FYRA vacuum gauge controller is a digital vacuum control instrument that employs a 3.9” capacitive touch screen and includes a tactile knob to easily interact with the vacuum gauge functions.
Need vacuum control too? The FYRA gauge controller is modular and can be upgraded to include vacuum control.
TriSens | DPCP Quantum Sensor
The DigiVac TriSens DPCP Quantum Gauge is an ultra wide range vacuum sensor that combines the novel Quantum pirani with piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr. 0-10V output, RS232 and 1 relay included.
The DPCP Quantum | TriSENS Vacuum Sensor establishes new standards with an all-in-one wide range measurement solution for a wide selection of vacuum applications. This transducer is an overall cost-effective solution with an ultra-wide 9 decade range that includes 5 decades of gas independent measurement. The Digivac TriSENS: Quantum Pirani, Capacitance, Piezo all-in-one gauge
With the combined usage of the ultra wide range TriSENS DPCP and FYRA you no longer will have to use multiple sensors to interpret the process and data.
- The all-in-one ultra wide range vacuum sensor combines 3 vacuum technologies: the novel MEMS pirani, Capacitive (Capacitance Manometer) and Piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr.
- The Digivac TriSENS Vacuum Sensor Delivers High Vacuum Measurement + Process Control + Overpressure Indication All in One
- Accuracy Specifications: 1000 Torr to 5 Torr = +/- 3% 4.99 Torr to 10-5 Torr = +/- 14% 10-5 to 10-6 Torr = +/- 50%
Deep & Wide Vacuum Measurement : Highly accurate direct pressure measurement down to 10 microns (.01 Torr) combined with high vacuum measurement down to 10-6
- High Vacuum Gauge Measurement range: 7.5×10-6 to 1000 Torr
- Patent-pending Quantum Pirani that extends the measurable vacuum range by up to 3 decades combined with trusted rough vacuum piezo technology delivers a range of 9 decades. All at an attractive price point.
Contamination Containment: Integrated baffle helps protect sensor elements from particulate contamination and increase its longevity
Visual Process Indicator: Multi-color LEDs to indicate pressure range. Includes a bright yellow overpressure indicator to help you avoid system damage. This is very useful when not using a display controller
- Ideal for Clean Processes: 1000 Torr down to 10-6 Torr with no ion gauge required. Includes integrated baffle to protect and extend life of sensor
High Vacuum Gauge Advantages
- Deep & wide measuring range of 9 decades delivered by an all-in-one gauge that combines pirani,
capacitance manometer, and piezo technology
- 6 decades of gas independent measurement| 5×10-3 to 1333 mbar
- Reliable solid-state relay for process control
- 0-10V for PLC Input
- LED Color Pressure Indicator
- Robust ceramic capacitance diaphragm gauge
- Mountable in any orientation without impact on performance
FYRA Pirani & Capacitive Piezo Vacuum Gauge | TriSENS High Vacuum Gauge Applications:
- Mass spectrometers
- Scanning electron microscopes
- Furnace heat treatment
- PVD coating of glass, optics, tools, etc.
- Refrigeration service and manufacturing
- Semiconductor processing
|Measuring Range||1×10-5 to 1333 mbar (7.5×10-6 to 1000 Torr)|
|Measuring principle 1×10-6 to 1×10-3 mbar||MEMS Pirani thermal conductivity|
|Measuring principle 5×10-3 to 3.99 mbar||Capacitance manometer|
|Measuring principle 6 to 1333 mbar||MEMS piezo diaphragm|
|Measurement Accuracy (Torr)|