Panel Mount Vacuum Gauge by DigiVac (Model 801W) has a large LED display and is highly shock resistant. Replacement for obsolete Varian 801 gauge.
- Panel mount design
- Compatibility with Agilent 531 or 536 sensors
- Range: 0.001 – 760 Torr
- Accuracy Specifications:
- 0 to 0.009 Torr +/-0.002 Torr0.010 – 2.00 Torr +/-10% of reading
2.00 Torr to 5 Torr +/- 1 Torr
Above 5 Torr – continuous and monotonic (increasing reading indicates increasing pressure)
- Measures in Torr
- Compatible with Agilent 531 and 536 sensors
- Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge
Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge.
This panel mount vacuum gauge is highly resistant to shock because it has no moving parts, thus requiring infrequent calibration.
This product is our best selling panel mount gauge, and the industry’s best value for a rugged vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with optional SPDT controls (Model 801-W2C).
Every Model 801W is pre-tested and calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Note: NIST traceable certification can be added to your order with this option
- RS232 (This output can be used to graph and plot historical data with the plotting software, and can also be used as a vacuum transmitter to a PLC or other device)
- Hastings 4 hole mounting pattern
DigiVac also offers a Radiation Hardened version the 801W-AC
- Freeze drying
- Vacuum drying
- Furnace/oven vacuum gauge