Panel Mount Vacuum Gauge by DigiVac (Model 801W) has a large LED display and is highly shock resistant. Replacement for obsolete Varian 801 gauge.
- Panel mount design
- Compatibility with Agilent 531 or 536 sensors
- Range of 0.001 – 760 Torr
- Measures in Torr
- Compatible with Varian 531 and 536 sensors
- Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge
Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge.
This panel mount vacuum gauge is highly resistant to shock because it has no moving parts, thus requiring infrequent calibration.
This product is our best selling panel mount gauge, and the industry’s best value for a rugged vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with optional SPDT controls (Model 801-W2C).
- RS232 (This output can be used to graph and plot historical data with the plotting software, and can also be used as a vacuum transmitter to a PLC or other device)
- Hastings 4 hole mounting pattern
- Linear by Decade scheme
DigiVac also offers a Radiation Hardened version the 801W-AC