StrataVac Touch Vacuum Controller | Highly Configurable Multi-Gauge Controller with TouchScreen | Combine Readings Of Up To 4 Sensors and Control up to 4 Valves
- Modular vacuum controller | Easily see a snapshot of up to 4 of your sensors and up to 4 valves across your vacuum system
- Can control vacuum through a wide range using a bleed or throttle valve
- Combine 3 capacitance manometers into one reading to expand the range for direct measurement up to 4 decades
- Need help building out a package to is custom to your needs? Contact Technical Support
StrataVac Touch Vacuum Controller Benefits
- Vacuum Controller —Drive and combine up to 4 of your sensors, capacitance manometers or passive/active gauges | Save space, money, and avoid confusion by combining multiple tasks into one device | Set your sweep gas and bleed control settings by vacuum pressure or SCCM
- Modular Vacuum Controller—Can be configured with up to 4 expansion boards to control multiple gauges at one time | Easy control with set-points to monitor activity within your system’s condenser, roughing pump, diffusion pump or turbo pump when you connect to vacuumnetwork.org through USB output to your computer system
- Pump down logging and Vacuum Process Documentation with StrataCapture and DigiVac cloud on vacuumnetwork.org
- Wide Range Accuracy—Configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading. Use can select units of Torr, mbar, kilopascal (kPa), millitorr, or microns
- Covers from Rough to High Vacuum when paired with compatible sensor Thermocouple, capacitance manometer, piezo, Cold cathode/pirani combination gauge
- Control: Choose Bleed and/or Throttle Control. If 2 valves are chosen, both can be controlled by readings from 1 sensor or each valve can be controlled by different sensors
- Calibrated—Every STRATAVAC is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard
- NIST Certified documentation with before and after data included is a separate option that can be added to your order by adding this option to your order
- Touchscreen—Monitor and your process in graphical format on the StrataVac Touch’s touchscreen display. Set setpoints, units, configurations and more right on the display screen. No buttons needed!
- Need help setting up for your specific vacuum system needs, please contact us
- Output: Comes standard with USB output, RS232 is an available upgrade option contact us for lead time and pricing.
Avoid Clutter and Complexity with STRATAVAC Touch!
Contact Technical Support to Design the Right Package For Your Needs!
The DigiVac STRATAVAC is a digital vacuum control instrument highly configurable and capable of driving multiple types of sensors (active, passive, and capacitance manometers).
- Application Versatility: The DigiVac StrataVac Product Line has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down.
- Modular Customization: It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
- Use Case: simply populate it with 2 passive driver cards and 2 chambers can easily be monitored from one device.
- Data Logging: the StrataVac has a USB input that allows hardwired digital communication that can be used for logging or control.
- PID Control: easy user interface that utilizes DigiVac customized DV Cup software platform
- Vast Sensor Compatibility: One of the great values of the StrataVac is it’s extensive sensor compatibility. It works with most active gauges sold on the market today including Inficon, MKS and Pfeifffer cold cathode and Pirani gauges.
- Already have transducers in your lab? No problem, we can configure a StrataVac with a cable to power your transducer, display measurements, and/or control with the addition of valves. Contact Us and one of our engineers can work with you to customize the best set-up for your application.
|Valve Type||Part #||Description||Orifice|
|Bleed (VacStable)||VAL-BLD-KF16||Works on the principal of bleeding in a very small flow of air or nitrogen into a vacuum vessel|
|Bellows||VAL-BELL-KF25||KF25 bellows electromagnetic Aluminum Valve used for isolation and vacuum valve control with a full 1″ orifice for fast throughput of large fluid volumes||1″|
|Plunger||VAL-PLU-0.5-KF25||Throttle type valve used for vacuum control with 0.5″ orifice and KF25 clamp and centering rings. Includes a 8′ cable to interface valve to StrataVac valve.||1/2″|
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with the StrataVac Touch Vacuum Controller:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum
Wi-Fi connect wirelessly to the DigiVac Cloud where you can view your system’s run from anywhere in the world!
Vacuum Control: controls vacuum level at a particular set-point between 30 milliTorr and 2000 milliTorr. This vacuum level controller works on the principal of regulating the bleed of a vacuum vessel to atmosphere much like the way many freeze dryers do. This option also has PID variables to enable the user to adjust the nature of the control.
Watch this video of Tim Collins (DigiVac’s CEO) using the StrataVac Touch to assist in verifying function and safety of a vacuum pump down solution.