StrataVac Touch Vacuum Controller | Multi-Gauge Controller with Touchscreen | Rough to High Vacuum
The StrataVac Touch is a premium vacuum controller with touchscreen display that allows you to monitor and/or control multiple areas of your vacuum system. Can be configured to cover a wide range of vacuum pressures from rough to high vacuum.
- Easily see a snapshot of up to 4 of your sensors and up to 3 valves across your vacuum system
- Can control vacuum through a wide range using a bleed or throttle valve
- Combine 2 capacitance manometers into one reading to expand the range for direct measurement up to 4 decades
- Need help building out a package to is custom to your needs? Contact Technical Support
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Highly Configurable Multi-Gauge Controller with TouchScreen | Combine Readings Of Up To 3 Sensors
StrataVac Touch Vacuum Controller Benefits
- Vacuum Controller —Drive and combine up to 4 of your sensors, capacitance manometers or passive/active gauges | Save space, money, and avoid confusion by combining multiple tasks into one device | Set your sweep gas and bleed control settings by vacuum pressure or SCCM
- Modular—Can be configured with up to 4 expansion boards to control multiple gauges at one time | Easy control with set-points to monitor activity within your system’s condenser, roughing pump, diffusion pump when you connect to vacuumnetwork.org via the device’s WiFi connection
- Wide Range Accuracy—Configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of Torr, mbar, kilopascal (kPa), millitorr, or microns
- Covers from Rough to High Vacuum when paired with compatible sensor Thermocouple, capacitance manometer, piezo, cold cathode/pirani combination gauge
- Calibrated—Every STRATAVAC is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard
- Touchscreen—Monitor and your process in graphical format on the StrataVac Touch’s touchscreen display. Set setpoints, units, configurations and more right on the display screen. No buttons needed!
- Need help setting up for your specific vacuum system needs, please contact us
Avoid Clutter and Complexity with STRATAVAC Touch!
Contact Technical Support to Design the Right Package to meet your specific vacuum application needs.
|Valve Type||Part #||Description||Orifice||Cost|
|Bleed (VacStable)||VAL-BLD-KF16||Works on the principal of bleeding in a very small flow of air or nitrogen into a vacuum vessel||$641.44|
|Bellows||VAL-BELL-KF25||KF25 bellows electromagnetic Aluminum Valve used for isolation and vacuum valve control with a full 1″ orifice for fast throughput of large fluid volumes||1″||$409.81|
|Plunger||VAL-PLU-0.5-KF25||Throttle type valve used for vacuum control with 0.5″ orifice and KF25 clamp and centering rings. Includes a 8′ cable to interface valve to StrataVac valve.||1/2″||$336.00|
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with the StrataVac Touch Vacuum Controller:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum
|Power:||100-240VAC 50/60 Hz CE Rated|
|Vacuum Interface:||1/8” Male NPT or KF/NW|
|Sensor:||Dependent on sensor(s) installed|
|Range:||Dependent on sensor(s) installed|
|Units:||Torr, mbar, kPa, millitorr, microns|
|Mount||1/8 DIN or Bench Top|
|Display||0.40 inch high 6 digit white LED|
|Dimensions||1.7”H x 3.52”W x 5.35” Deep|
|Controls||7 amp, 250 Volt (If applicable)|
|Telemetry Options||USB or Wi-Fi|
Wi-Fi connect wirelessly to the DigiVac Cloud where you can view your system’s run from anywhere in the world!
Vacuum Control: controls vacuum level at a particular set-point between 30 milliTorr and 2000 milliTorr. This vacuum level controller works on the principal of regulating the bleed of a vacuum vessel to atmosphere much like the way many freeze dryers do. This option also has PID variables to enable the user to adjust the nature of the control.
|Shipping Dimensions||14 x 10 x 6 in|
Torr, mbar, kPa
5E-9 -1000 Torr
|Range with Accuracy||
5E-4 – 1000 Torr
You may also like…
Model 215H Vacuum Controller with Hastings DV-6M sensor | Controls, Transmits and Alerts$675.05
This highly useful vacuum instrument measures vacuum from 1 – 1999 microns. Includes relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes calibrated against a NIST standard to a Hastings DV-6M sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
Model 215V | Vacuum Process Controller$674.05
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Range: .001 Torr to 760 Torr
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- FRACTION FINDER | Real-Time Distillation Monitoring System $4,000.00
- Bullseye DASH | Portable Capacitance Manometer Power and Display $699.00
- Bullseye Precision Gauge-531 | included upgraded Agilent 531 Sensor $570.76
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751