Agilent Varian TwisTorr 74FS ISO63, Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump X3502-64170
The Agilent TwisTorr 74-FS with ISO-63 Inlet, an economical and dependable turbomolecular Vacuum Pump X3502-64170 with 60 L/S Pumping Speed.
- New, and come with full Agilent warranty | Agilent Warranty: Two year full coverage. Free-of-charge pump quick replacement in case of issues in the first 24 months.
- Lower Risk of Contamination Versus Other Turbo Pumps: Has both the upper and the lower bearings on the rough vacuum side and are not exposed to ultra-high vacuum (UHV), further reducing the possibility of contamination.
- TwisTorr 74 FS | X3502-64170 | ISO63 Inlet Connection
- Your benefits
– Compact design
– Plug and play
– Easy pump driving and monitoring
– Operation in any position
– Oil-free solution
Up keep | Extremely Clean and Dependable for High & Ultra-High Vacuum Applications
These turbo molecular pumps by Agilent are needed in extremely clean, reliable and cost effective high- and ultra high-vacuum applications. Maintenance-free pumps are specifically required, because most turbo pumps are not easily accessible.
The Agilent Turbo-vacuum pumps are designed to offer unmatched reliability, performance and cleanliness for these applications.
- Longer Operating Life: Ceramic bearing pumps, thanks to their reduced rolling friction, low stress, and high thermal stability deliver longer operating life.
- Permanent Lubrication: Ultra low vapor pressure solid lubricant eliminates the need for maintenance and assures clean operation under any operating conditions.
Agilent turbomolecular vacuum pumps are widely used in high energy physics, fusion technology, general UHV research, synchrotron light sources, particle accelerator rings, and fusion reactors.
Academia, government, and research | Unmatched vacuum performance in-class, with TwisTorr stages optimized for H2
compression, make them ideal for demanding academic and research applications
Agilent has long been working with all SEM and TEM manufacturers, providing application specific solutions. Today Agilent is the only company able to offer a complete and dedicated range of SEM products, including primary pumps, turbomolecular pumps, ion getter pumps, and vacuum measurement, that meet the most stringent requirements of the industry.