FYRA Dual Convectron Controller – DigiVac’s Latest Innovation
The FYRA Dual Convectron Controller is a digital vacuum control instrument that is highly configurable and capable of driving multiple types of sensors (piezo, thermal, active, passive, and capacitance manometers). It employs a 3.9” capacitive touch screen and includes a tactile knob to easily interact with the vacuum gauge functions. FYRA can intuitively display and manage multiple sensors and control points.
This FYRA configuration includes:
- FYRA Convectron Controller with 10 volt DC Output and USB for data download and documentation
- (2) Driver Cards to Drive Convection-enhanced pirani sensor
- Sensor Options: This set-up will come with either no sensor or 2 of your chosen sensor and cable
- No Sensor
- (2) MKS 275071 (1/8″ NPT: 0.125 NPT male fitting) + (2) sensor cables
- (2) MKS 275203 (ISO KF16: Size NW16 ISO-KF flange fitting) + (2) sensor cables
- (2) Lesker 275 1/8″ NPT (KJL275071) + 2 sensor cables
- (2) Lesker 275 KF25 (KJL275196) + 2 sensor cables
Vacuum Science Simplified
We know vacuum applications can get complicated. FYRA was created to deliver scientific measurement and vacuum control simply with easy integration into almost any system in the market. FYRA comes standard with 10 Volt DC Output for PLC integration and USB for data download and documentation of vacuum processing data-points.
The Power of 4
FYRA gives you the essence of versatility with a touchscreen or dial interface and ability to measure and control across the full rough to medium vacuum range. MKS and Lesker Convection-enhanced Pirani Vacuum Gauges have the ability to measure 1.0 x 10-4 to 1000 Torr vacuum range
- Ideal if you need a replacement gauge for GP 275, 375, and 475 convection gauge controllers or other compatible controllers
Example of a FYRA with Convection-enhanced Pirani Application
The FYRA Dual Convectron Controller can be used in many industrial applications such as semiconductor manufacturing, load locks, leak detection, vacuum coating, and freeze dryers. Features a 0.001 to 1000 Torr vacuum measurement range.
- Convection-enhanced pirani gauge tubes are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
MKS 275 Convectron Sensor Overview
- Ideal for foreline measurement and vacuum control
- 1.0 x 10-4 to 1000 Torr measurement range
- Bakeable and radiation-resistant versions are available (contact us for availability)
- Low cost, rugged design
Overview LESKER MODELS: KJL275071; KJL275196
- Gauge, Convectron Equivalent
- 10E-4 (0.1 mT) to 1000 Torr
- 1/8″ NPT or KF25 (depending on selection)
- Only convection-enhanced pirani gauge with native KF25 interface
Optional WiFi. Contact Us if you require this addition. This option is $185.
View pressure in real time through vacuumnetwork.org, and log data through the USB interface.
FYRA is also available in a Single Convectron controller version.