FYRA Pirani + Piezo Vacuum Gauge
7.5 x 10-6 to 1000 Torr | SmartSENS Gauge
FYRA Vacuum Gauge Controller – DigiVac’s Latest Innovation
FYRA Pirani + Piezo Vacuum Gauge (SmartSENS) is the high vacuum gauge that combines novel pirani with piezo technology with a measurement range of 7.5 x 10-6 Torr to 1000 Torr. The DigiVac FYRA vacuum gauge controller is a digital vacuum control instrument that employs a 3.9” capacitive touch screen and includes a tactile knob to easily interact with the vacuum gauge functions.
Need vacuum control too? The FYRA gauge controller is modular and can be upgraded to include vacuum control.
DPP Quantum Sensor
The DigiVac DPP Quantum Gauge is an ultra wide range vacuum sensor that combines the novel Quantum pirani with piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr. 0-10V output, RS232 and 1 relay included.
Accuracy Specifications: 1000 Torr to 5 Torr = +/- 3% 4.99 Torr to 10-5 Torr = +/- 14% 10-5 to 10-6 Torr = +/- 50%
- The Digivac DPP Quantum Gauge is an ultra wide range vacuum sensor that combines the novel Quantum pirani with piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 Torr to 1000 Torr.
- Patent-pending Quantum Pirani that extends the measurable vacuum range by up to 3 decades combined with trusted rough vacuum piezo technology delivers a range of 9 decades. All at an attractive price point.
- Ideal for Clean Processes: 1000 Torr down to 10-6 Torr with no ion gauge required. Includes integrated baffle to protect and extend life of sensor
- The Quantum DPP is electrical equivalent to the Pfeiffer PKR 251 comes standard with KF16 flange. Can easily be adapted to KF25.
The DPP transducer uses an innovative proprietary approach to active temperature compensation and calibration that provides an ultra-stable zero-point. This technology not only enables a reliable, wide dynamic range – it also eliminates the need for frequent user re-zeroing due to zero-point drift commonly known from legacy Pirani and convection gauges. The active temperature compensation also compensates for measurement signal errors introduced by fluctuations in the ambient temperature.
FYRA Pirani + Piezo Vacuum Gauge | SmartSENS High Vacuum Gauge Applications:
- Mass spectrometers
- Scanning electron microscopes
- Furnace heat treatment
- PVD coating of glass, optics, tools, etc.
- Refrigeration service and manufacturing
- Semiconductor processing
|Units||Torr, mbar, kPa, Pa, microns (choose mTorr), millitorr (mTorr), mmHg, Hectopascal|
|Measurement Range||7.5 x 10-6 to 1000 Torr|
USB, WiFi (optional , not included call to place order with wifi), 0-10 volts DC, Analog out, 0-10 volts DC Analog in