30 inches of Hg Vacuum Gauge | Terriss Industries
Mechanical Vacuum Gauge
0-30 inches of mercury mechanical vacuum gauge with a lazy hand with 1/4″ male NPT vacuum interface. The lazy hand will rest at the deepest vacuum reached so the operator doesn’t have to guess the deepest vacuum achieved.
30 in of Mercury Vacuum Gauge
- (PN): T-03-761
- 0-30 inches of mercury
- 1/4″ male NPT vacuum interface
- lazy hand
Please Note: All gauges are factory tested. However, they must be checked on a dead weight tester prior to use. Rough handling in shipment frequently causes gauges to go out of calibration.
Looking for a portable and digital alternative ?
The Bullseye Precision Gauge Piezo-775i with Bluetooth provides highly accurate and reliable vacuum readouts in the rough vacuum range 1 to 775 Torr (atmosphere) and 11 additional measurement units including Inches of Mercury (Hg) . +/- 2 Torr Accuracy across full range.
- Visual Graphing: Patented digital graphing capabilities (Pumpdown graph, Autoscaling line graph, and bar graph)
- Remote Monitoring: Versatile digital rough vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple ios and android) | Transmits vacuum information to cell phones or tablets via Bluetooth | Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Data Capture: Communicates with the DigiVac Cloud so you can view your vacuum process and record your data | Email vacuum data for documentation or transmit vacuum data directly to the DigiVac Cloud
Portable and Precise
- Bluetooth Bullseye Piezo | rough vacuum gauge with hermetically sealed isolated stainless steel sensor that is ideal for applications where more precise measurement of rough vacuum is necessary
- Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units (micron, Torr, Inches of Hg, kPa, Inches of H20, millitorr, mbar, Pa, PSIA, mm of Hg, bar, and mm of H2O)
- Calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (NIST certification with documentation is an available option)
Graphing and Analysis
- Patented vacuum graphing displays vacuum and time data
- Visual graphing right on the display that identifies current system status
- Vacuum Analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends (Pump-down graph, auto-scaling line graph, and bar graph)
- Digital display for quick determination of vacuum level