Showing all 4 results
Vacuum Data Logging Software for DigiVac StrataVac Line | StrataCaptureFree!
StrataCapture is an easy to use desktop software that allows users to seamlessly capture, view and record their system performance in real time. It can record one or more sensors, allowing a full view of operation.
- Records time vs, vacuum data to a local file on a chosen computer. The file can be examined at a later time to determine performance and potential areas of concern
- While recording, StrataCapture will create a unique session on the DigiVac Cloud, vacuumnetwork.org. The Cloud allows real-time viewing of the system, updating once every 10 seconds.
- Capable of saving reports on each individual sensor, or one combined report of all sensors.
Vapor Pressure Profile Manager (VPPM) – Control and Logging Software for Vapor Pressure ControllerFree!
Vapor Pressure Profile Manager stores and manages different recipes that you need in order to run and complete a process with ease and efficiency.
- Control and view your 1, 2, or more of your rotary evaporator system’s Vapor Pressure Controllers in real-time
- Monitor the progress of your process by comparing actual vacuum to live pressure reading
- Save your pressure vs. time profile within the VPPM software so you can repeat the same runs in the future, which is essential for process repeatability
Vacuumnetwork.org – SaaS
Vacuumnetwork.org allows you to view your vacuum pressure readings from anywhere in the world, all you need to do is sign in with your personalized gauge and customer ID!
- Used as an extension of the Vacuum Gauge 2.0 app to better monitor your vacuum system
- View your vacuum pressures from across the room, across the state, or even across the country!
- New data is plotted every 10 seconds
- Easily share your system’s pressures with your team by providing them with the gauge and customer ID. You will no longer need to share this information via email!
Vacuum Gauge App | Smartphone app by DigiVac
Vacuum Gauge, the new app from DigiVac, allows users to monitor, save and share Bluetooth Bullseye Vacuum Gauge data via smartphone or tablet.
- Monitor your vacuum gauge right from your mobile device (Apple ios and android)
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure, pumpdowns and more