Showing 97–105 of 105 results
Frederics 2A thermocouple sensor | Range 1 to 2000 microns$131.79
Frederics 2A thermocouple tube measures 1 to 2000 microns.
Hastings DV-6R Vacuum Tube | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$114.20
Hastings DV-6R vacuum tube, ruggedized thermocouple vacuum sensor
- Millivolt output
- .001 to 1 Torr ( 1 to 1000 millitorr)
Hastings DV-6M Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ NPT$98.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output
Agilent 536 NPT Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube$132.56
Agilent / Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge tube with 1/8″ NPT Interface| L6141303
Total Range: 1 x 10-3 Torr to 2 Torr (1 x 10-3 mbar to 2.7 mbar)
The sensor is a welded 304 stainless steel version of the 531 with an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life when exposed to condensable gases.
Agilent / Varian 531 Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | F0472301$111.93
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identical to Agilent 536 sensors
Thermocouple Plus | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$71.02
Equivalent type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- Soldered and rugged design
- Field replaceable sensor
- Perfect for OEM applications that require low cost readings in the 300-500 micron pressure range
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out
Stainless Vacuum Regulator | Model 450 | Vacuum Controller for Corrosive Environments$3,063.35
The Model 450 Vacuum Controller measures 1 to 760 Torr and includes a proportional valve for vacuum regulation. Premium stainless-steel vacuum path to support use in corrosive or volatile applications.
- Super simple to use: just dial in your vacuum set point
- Maximizes pump down speed and uses throttle vacuum control to increase pump longevity
- Ideal for altitude simulation, distillations, composites research and industrial vacuum processes
- Stainless steel valve and vacuum path for corrosive or hostile applications
TracVac | Vacuum Pressure Meter$530.46
Rugged thermocouple vacuum pressure meter that provides a progressive display to alert you of vacuum trends and is your partner in keeping your vacuum process within an accurate range.
- Range: Provides millitorr or micron unit readings [Range 1-760,000 microns] includes 531 Sensor
- Indicates trending data: visually illustrates vacuum pressure rate of change over decade range
- Applications: laboratory, distillation, good visual go or no-go process vacuum gauge, research
DigiVac Model 200 Micron Gauge | Laboratory Grade Vacuum GaugeFrom: $520.25
A variation of DigiVac’s best-selling Model 200 with readings in microns. This digital vacuum gauge measures through 6 decades providing wide range rough vacuum readings with accuracy you can rely on.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200m Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration