Vapor Pressure Profile Manager (VPPM) – Control and Logging Software for Vapor Pressure ControllerFree!
Vapor Pressure Profile Manager stores and manages different recipes that you need in order to run and complete a process with ease and efficiency.
- Control and view your 1, 2, or more of your rotary evaporator system’s Vapor Pressure Controllers in real-time
- Monitor the progress of your process by comparing actual vacuum to live pressure reading
- Save your pressure vs. time profile within the VPPM software so you can repeat the same runs in the future, which is essential for process repeatability
Vacuumnetwork.org – SaaS
Vacuumnetwork.org allows you to view your vacuum pressure readings from anywhere in the world, all you need to do is sign in with your personalized gauge and customer ID!
- Used as an extension of the Vacuum Gauge 2.0 app to better monitor your vacuum system
- View your vacuum pressures from across the room, across the state, or even across the country!
- New data is plotted every 10 seconds
- Easily share your system’s pressures with your team by providing them with the gauge and customer ID. You will no longer need to share this information via email!
Vacuum Gauge | Smartphone app by DigiVac
Vacuum Gauge, the new app from DigiVac, allows users to monitor, save and share Bluetooth Bullseye Vacuum Gauge data via smartphone or tablet.
- Monitor your vacuum gauge right from your mobile device (Apple ios and android)
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure, pumpdowns and more
The DigiVac Multi-React software enables real vacuum analytics at the operator's finger tips
- Tranforms any DigiVac vacuum controller equipped with Ethernet into a system analysis tool
- Monitor up to 20 instruments on 1 pane of glass
- Log, plot and print vacuum telemetry from different parts of vacuum process
- Change set points, PID variables and logging parameters all from a console
- Works with MKS and Setra capacitance manometers, Inficon Pirani 550, 750, MPG400 and CDG gauges, Pfeiffer PKR251, IKR251, Agilent 531 & 536 tubes in conjunction with a StrataVac controller
Excellent for vacuum pump rebuilders for vacuum pump down curves, load lock process variable tracking, complex distillation setups and refining vacuum bagging techniques