Showing 13–24 of 64 results
Centering Rings | Stainless with Viton® O-Ring$8.00–$10.00
Excellent resistance to acids, fuels, mineral and vegetable oils and greases, aliphatic, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, non-flammable hydraulic fluids (HFD) and many organic solvents and chemicals. Low swelling in ASTM oil No. 1, and IRM 902 and IRM 903.
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent resistance to aging and ozone
- Low gas permeability, low compression set
- Sizes include NW16 and NW25
Dry-Ice Cooled Foreline Trap$669.50
Dry-ice and alcohol is all that is needed to cool this cold trap to -100°C, thus trapping most volatile materials. Holding time is approximately 20 hours.
- Ports for DIFT traps are offset
- Inline configuration
- 3 qt. cold bucket is easily removable and allows for viewing of alcohol/dry-ice level
- Body of DIFT trap is stainless steel and electro polished
Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R$43.00
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
NIST Calibration Certification Service$222.00
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
Agilent_Varian 536 Vacuum Sensor, KF16, NW16 | L6141308 | Thermocouple Tube$154.98
The Varian 536 Vacuum Sensor, KF16 is a Thermocouple Gauge Tube
It is a welded 304 stainless steel version of the 531 sensor with an additional baffle to greatly extend the sensor life when exposed to condensable gases.
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out
PS-5-1.5A-US$25.75Power supply for DigiVac gauges with barrel type connector
760T – 1/8″ NPT$159.15
A Piezoresistive vacuum sensor with range between 1 – 760 Torr. The 760T is a suitable replacement sensor for our PiezoTorr Manometer (formerly the 2L760)
PVC Hose | 3 Sizes Available$5.15–$9.27
ID wire reinforced PVC tubing. Select from three sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″. Priced per foot.
- Economical resource that can be used for mechanical roughing lines
- Flexibility makes use in vacuum easy
- Wire reinforcement prevents the tube from collapsing
- Available in multiple sized, broadening its range of use
1/8″ to NW25$41.00
1/8″ female NPT to KF/QF25 flange
- NW25 adapter that is tested and supported by DigiVac
- Adapts 1/8 NPT sensors to fittings that require KF25
NW to 1/8″ Female NPT Stainless Adapter | NW16 & NW25$40.00–$41.00
Fits most thermocouple gauge tubes. Pick your size: NW16 to 1/8″ female NPT or NW25 to 1/8″ female NPT.
4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Cold Trap$545.90
Useful for those individuals looking to create cold traps.
- Ideal cold trap for those that have a convenient liquid nitrogen source
- Excellent molecule trapping capability due to -187 degree liquid Nitrogen
- Helps achieve lower base pressure
- High pumping speed for water vapor at the trapping surface
NW Hose Adaptors, Stainless | Fits .75″ and 1″ Hose ID$20.00–$25.00
Select your size:
NW16 Hose Adaptor for .75″ Hose ID
NW25 Hose Adaptor for 1″ Hose ID