5 CF Vacuum Oven by Across International
Ai 14-shelf capacity, 5 sided wall-heating, 5.0 cu ft vacuum oven. 250c
SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included. Oven comes standard with 7 shelves.
Introducing the new Ai 14-shelf capacity 5 sided wall-heating5.0 cu ft vacuum ovens, come standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty.
Every one of these vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving the warehouse.
- ETL certified to UL and CSA standards
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Technical Support after the sale: Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from Across International engineers.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
DIGIVAC Recommends for this 5 CF Vacuum Oven
Vacuum Control: VPC with VPPM Software for running recipes or RAMP control or the SNAP Vacuum Controller with onboard Automatic Process Control and Recipe Control to support SOP development and optimized vacuum drying.
Benefits of Vacuum Control on Vacuum Ovens:
- Providing precise control to the drying process enabling a more repeatable drying process and drying result
- Slowing down the initial pump-down of a vacuum drying process helps do 2 things: ensures lighter materials are not sucked into the vacuum pump and ensures more delicate materials are not put under undo molecular stress
- Enabling the sequential separation of components to be removed while leaving others like in the example of residual solvent evaporation (Different solvents have different boiling points)
VPPM software combined with the Vapor Pressure Controller (VPC) allows you to set up a profile for your vacuum system, determining when it holds pressure or ramps up/down. Additionally, this software allows you to set a timeframe, in seconds, of how long each case occurs.
For multiple vacuum oven control with one vacuum controller consider the Concerto. The Concerto vacuum controller can control up to 4 vacuum ovens with one pump. We would recommend the IDP15 for controlling multiple vacuum ovens with the Concerto.
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai 5 cu ft 5 sided heating vacuum oven||1 pc|
|Aluminum pan shelf||7 pcs|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 pc|
|L5-30P 110V plug (installed on 110V units)||1 pc|
|6-20P 230V plug (installed on 220V units)||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|