Showing 61–69 of 69 results
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge$91.34
This Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor features an extra strong housing and can measure pressure between 0.01 and 20 Torr.
- Calibrated for nitrogen or air
- Use conversion factors for other gasses
- Vacuum sensor uses thermocouple technology
- Total Range: .01 to 20 Torr
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Piezo / Thermocouple Combination Sensor | .001-760 Torr | 1/8″ NPT$230.38
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple and Piezoresistive Combination vacuum gauge.
A suitable replacement vacuum sensor for the Digivac Model 276 vacuum instrument. Total range .001-760 Torr.
Isolated Piezo sensor | 1/8″ NPT | 1-775 Torr | 775i$187.58Very fast isolated Piezo manometer sensor
- Isolated piezo sensor with only 316 SS for wetted material
- Rugged stainless steel sensor that is hermetically sealed to insure zero leakage
- 1/8″ male NPT vacuum fitting, easily adaptable to KF
- Measure 1 – 775 Torr without a capacitance manometer
- Industry standard 5 volt sensor and rugged M12 connector
Frederics 2A thermocouple sensor | Range 1 to 2000 microns$131.79
Frederics 2A thermocouple tube measures 1 to 2000 microns.
Hastings DV-6R Vacuum Tube | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$114.20
Hastings DV-6R vacuum tube, ruggedized thermocouple vacuum sensor
- Millivolt output
- .001 to 1 Torr ( 1 to 1000 millitorr)
Hastings DV-6M Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ NPT$98.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output
Agilent 536 NPT Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube$132.56
Agilent / Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge tube with 1/8″ NPT Interface| L6141303
Total Range: 1 x 10-3 Torr to 2 Torr (1 x 10-3 mbar to 2.7 mbar)
The sensor is a welded 304 stainless steel version of the 531 with an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life when exposed to condensable gases.
Agilent / Varian 531 Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | F0472301$111.93
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identical to Agilent 536 sensors
Thermocouple Plus | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$71.02
Equivalent type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- Soldered and rugged design
- Field replaceable sensor
- Perfect for OEM applications that require low cost readings in the 300-500 micron pressure range
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out