Showing 13–24 of 36 results
Bullseye Precision Gauge with an Agilent 531 Sensor$543.58
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Vacuum control, transmitter and alerting w/ 2 relays | Model 215VE$899.53
This highly useful vacuum instrument not only measures vacuum from Atmospheric pressure down to 0.001 Torr, but also has relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes pre-calibrated against a NIST standard with an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
- Ethernet enabled for telnet or web based web monitoring, graphing and logging
- CE compliant when paired with a 536 tube
Vacuum Controller with 2 relays for process control | Model 801w2c$597.18
The 801w2c vacuum controller combines fail safe relays and rugged electronics for system integration or upgrade Varian 801 pointer meter
- Very simple and reliable vacuum instrument and process control
- Most popular for customers building vacuum process control systems
- Easily panel mountable with a drill bit and hole saw
Waterproof Vacuum Gauge | The Ruggedized Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth$1,187.44
The DigiVac Waterproof Bullseye is the ruggedized version of the world’s first bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring a protective outer case. Allows for field use in any weather condition, including rain and snow!
Waterproof Vacuum Gauge
- Rugged Weather proof package, cable and sensor
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple ios and android) and share data via dropbox, email or google drive.
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Email time vs vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or evacuation
- Uses battery power or standard microB-USB power for longer monitoring of vacuum data lasting days or weeks
Dual Sensor Vacuum Instrument | Model 276From: $742.11
Benchtop vacuum instrument with dual sensors: a thermocouple vacuum gauge tube combined with a Piezo Sensor
- The 276 leverages dualsensor technology that offers the unique ability to accurately measure throughthe entire rough vacuum range of 1 milliTorr through 760 Torr
- Combines proven thermocouple and piezo technology for seamless measurement and accuracy
- Excellent choice for distillation and vacuum drying applications where accuracy at 25 Torr and 500 millitor are important
- Calibrated against a NIST standard
PiezoTorr Manometer 2L760From: $520.15
Extremely accurate Torr manometer (+/- 2 Torr) that leverages a gas-independent fast-response transducer
- Piezo Resistive technogy yields milllisecond response and accuracy for clean dry air
- Often used as an alternative to capacitance manometers
- Highly accurate pressure sensor replacement for strain gauge
- Every PiezoTorr Manometer is calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST traceable standard
- Chemical distallations
- Altitude testing
- Inches of water
- Inches of mercury
Vacuum Regulator for Throttle Vacuum Control | Model 450From: $2,493.12
This vacuum regulator measures 1-760 Torr via an isolated transducer, and also regulates vacuum by applying DigiVac design and vacuum expertise to a proportional valve
- Super simple to use: just dial in your vacuum set point
- Utilizes downstream vacuum control which increases pump longevity
- Ideal for altitude simulation, distillations, composites research and industrial vacuum processes
Break-away from analog sweep with this rugged thermocouple vacuum instrument gives a bright visual indication of current pressure level with visual set point features to make this the most easy to understand vacuum gauge
- Provides millitorr/micron unit readings
- Indicates trending data: visually illustates vacuum pressure rate of change over decade range
- Applications; laboratory, distillation, good visual go/no go process vacuum gauge
Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller (Microns) | Model 200mFrom: $510.06
A variation of DigiVac’s best-selling Model 200 with readings in microns. This digital vacuum controller and gauge measures through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200 Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
Vacuum Controller Configurable to 3 Sensors | StrataVac$606.87
The StrataVac 2018 is equipped with wifi to allow easy monitoring from anywhere in the world
- Can be configured with up to 4 expansion boards to control up to 3 sensors at one time
- Can control vacuum from 10mT – 760T using a bleed or throttle valve
- Combine 2 capacitance manometers into one reading to expand the range for direct measurement up to 4 decades
*Sensor purchased separately
Varian 801 pointer meter gauge replacement | Model 801-AC$684.17
Use this digital vacuum gauge and controller as a drop in replacement for the Varian 801 pointer meter gauge with millivolt output and line powered.
- Uses same exact mounting pattern as classic Varian Model 801 pointer meter gauge
- Solid state electronics ensure long life
- Has circuitry to avoid burning out Varian 531 sensor
- Delievered pre-calibrated with an Agilent 531 sensor
- CE compliant with Agilent type 536 sensor
760T – 1/8″ NPT$159.15
A Piezoresistive vacuum sensor with range between 1 – 760 Torr. The 760T is a suitable replacement sensor for our PiezoTorr Manometer (formerly the 2L760)