Showing 25–27 of 27 results
Model 801w-AC | Radiation Hardened Vacuum Gauge | Panel Mount$704.70
The DigiVac Model 801AC is an easy to read digital vacuum gauge that has a large numerical display which can be read from across the room.
- Uses same exact mounting pattern as classic Varian Model 801 pointer meter gauge
- Solid state electronics ensure long life
- Radiation Hardened
- Has circuitry to avoid burning out vacuum tube
- Delivered pre-calibrated with an Varian/Agilent 531 sensor
- CE compliant with Agilent type 536 sensor
TracVac | Vacuum Pressure Meter$530.46
Rugged thermocouple vacuum pressure meter that provides a progressive display to alert you of vacuum trends and is your partner in keeping your vacuum process within an accurate range.
- Range: Provides millitorr or micron unit readings [Range 1-760,000 microns] includes 531 Sensor
- Indicates trending data: visually illustrates vacuum pressure rate of change over decade range
- Applications: laboratory, distillation, good visual go or no-go process vacuum gauge, research
DigiVac Model 200 Micron Gauge | Laboratory Grade Vacuum GaugeFrom: $520.25
A variation of DigiVac’s best-selling Model 200 with readings in microns. This digital vacuum gauge measures through 6 decades providing wide range rough vacuum readings with accuracy you can rely on.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200m Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration